Has Anyone Been To Chulakorn Dental Clinic?

holly10

I had this one recommended by a friend but would like to hear more. They have quoted me 7000 baht for a crown. It's on Pattaya Second Road Opposite Soi 13/3. Would greatly appreciate some advice.

Does that include all the fitting of the post etc? Also depends on what crown you are getting. I am having dental work done at the hospital in Sri Racha which included root canal etc. Next visit is for the impression for the crown. I didn't know the crowns came in 3 different materials. I have been quoted any one of 3.

6000 baht for porcelain, 9500 baht for 55% gold and 12000 baht for 88% gold. Apparently the gold is not seen. Reckon I will play safe and buy the 12000 baht one, but up to the individual, I suppose.

BTW, forget the name of the hospital (the one next to Robinsons) but the dentist said, and I can vouch for her, that they can provide anything except pain. Absolutely first class

Hi

I highly recommend Chulakorn I use him plus my wife & daughter who both visit everytime. last time my wife had laser whitening by him & very pleased i search many places prior to using him & he fitted me best by time of appt & his prices were similar & somtimes better.

John B-P

I had this one recommended by a friend but would like to hear more. They have quoted me 7000 baht for a crown. It's on Pattaya Second Road Opposite Soi 13/3. Would greatly appreciate some advice.