Cheap Rooms In Lamai

Hi, I am coming to live and work in Lamai next month and am looking to rent a room/house/bungalow for as cheap as possible (from around 3000 - 6000) until I get myself settled and can get looking properly. I would be interested in anyone knows of any accomodation rented out per month, preferably in the Hinta Hinya area of South Lamai.

Much appreciated :o

You will have no problem whatsoever.

Just come here and stay in an hotel/guesthouse for a few days.

Look around for rooms, bungalows and pick the one you like.

If you are not looking for something right at the beach you have many choices.

Yep , wouldn't be a problem at all . Problem is that these are all private bungalows/rooms so there are no links or phonenumbers i can give you . Just go there , book a cheap room for a couple of nights and look/ask around . For the pricerange you are telling ( 3000/6000 a month ) us you can find many places , but don't really expect luxury . For 8000 bath/month you can really find very nice and actually "luxury" bungalows . I allways rent 1 month for pricerange 8000/12000 and these are good small houses with aircon and cable tv etc ... . Because i stay only 1 month they don't go down in price but if you say long term , most times they go down in price by 500 till 2000 bath ( so 5000 b/month ) is no problem .

Edited by pyros