What Would Be An Ideal Pet For Chiang Mai

IanForbes

sassienie.

A cute fluffy pussy

and heres another one ian would like : )

enjoy .... dave2

Actually, not a bad idea, dave. I can use a young cat's hide for fly tying to catch these... A fluffy white fur fly looks like bread to a Mekong catfish. That is the only fly that will catch them.

Ian_with_BIG_catfish_Em.jpg

However, I DO like the cute little Japanese miss dressed in white fur, in Sassiene's post.

Edited by IanForbes

Snakes, cockroaches, grasshoppers, spiders are definitely out. The wife would have them sizzling away in the frying pan in no time. And I'm not sure about dogs either, I'm pretty sure she has some Vietnamese ancestry in there somewhere...

Dog's are Urang's Best Friends, too! :)

Best friends Suryia the Urangutan and Roscoe the Bue Tick Hound at the Tiger Sanctuary in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

post-27646-1251707620.jpg post-27646-1251708351_thumb.jpg

post-27646-1251708405_thumb.jpg post-27646-1251708545.jpg

Great photos, Nienke. I hoped you would chip in with your expert experiences with animals. It is funny how some entirely different species will become friends. Years ago I knew a goat and a horse that became pals. Neither would associate with others of their own species and yet went everywhere together. I've even seen it in the wild where two different fish species seemed to buddy up to the exclusion of their own species. I have no explanation for it, but have seen it happen.

Dog's are Urang's Best Friends, too! :)

Best friends Suryia the Urangutan and Roscoe the Bue Tick Hound at the Tiger Sanctuary in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

post-27646-1251707620.jpg post-27646-1251708351_thumb.jpg

post-27646-1251708405_thumb.jpg post-27646-1251708545.jpg

Well, it's not a Pointer, but that Blue Tick Hound is a handsome lad. So's his friend.

No, I wouldn`t want one of those. They remind me too much of some of my relatives back in England.