Gmail

Damaz6052

I was reading on another forum yesterday that people all over Thailand are having trouble with Google at the moment.I have no problem but my neighbour has.Very strange.It has been suggested that the powers that be are playing about with things they know xxxx all about.Read somewhere the other day Thailand is now known as Burma with electricity

Geez what's going with it I use it for my business very frustrating!!
For your business you should run your own domain and mailserver. Gmail ist fine, they got a fabulous SPAM-filter, but remember - you get what you pay for. And - by the way - how serious can a business be using a free mailer instead of maintaining the own mailservice...

I've had NO INTERNET SERVICE for the last 4 days from TOT (4MB plan ADSL) and they can't really tell me why, just network problems.

I would have wrote into this thread earlier but, oh yeah, no frigging internet for 4 frigging days.

I'm thinking about switching to tt&t this 3BB 10MB thing looks interesting. Anyone got it on island?

I've had NO INTERNET SERVICE for the last 4 days from TOT (4MB plan ADSL) and they can't really tell me why, just network problems.

I would have wrote into this thread earlier but, oh yeah, no frigging internet for 4 frigging days.

I'm thinking about switching to tt&t this 3BB 10MB thing looks interesting. Anyone got it on island?

I am thinking about changing to TT&T the TOT speed has never been anywhere near the 3mb package.

When it rains TOT always goes down