Moving To Chanthaburi

regina

Hi everybody,

with this topic we start posting to thaivisa. I will asap add personal info to my profile.

Our family is on the way to move to the region north of chanthaburi, not too far from Khao Kitchakut.

I hope I will find som warm an helpful advice from thaivisa members to some issues with our removal.

Question: We bought a 20'-GP container for removal goods, which will arrive in Laem Chabang by end of october.

Our forwarding agent informed us that it might be difficult to find transporter that have unload devices onboard.

So I look for a company or agent that can supply unloading crane.

Any idea will be valued.

Thanks a lot.

Hi everybody,

with this topic we start posting to thaivisa. I will asap add personal info to my profile.

Our family is on the way to move to the region north of chanthaburi, not too far from Khao Kitchakut.

I hope I will find som warm an helpful advice from thaivisa members to some issues with our removal.

Question: We bought a 20'-GP container for removal goods, which will arrive in Laem Chabang by end of october.

Our forwarding agent informed us that it might be difficult to find transporter that have unload devices onboard.

So I look for a company or agent that can supply unloading crane.

Any idea will be valued.

Thanks a lot.

You should ask in the general forum. Your question isn't really specific to eastern Thailand and since this section isn't heavily read you will probably get many more helpful responses in the general forum.

For questions specific to the east coast this is the best place to get them answered but with so few of us in the area you are better off posting more general questions where they will be viewed by more people. Good Luck.

• 4 weeks later...

As they sell really cheap nowadays we bought a 20'-container. Usually for a rented box they unload all the content but leave the box on the truck. And this makes it necessary to get a truck with special equipment or rent some kind of reachstacker or crane in chanthaburi. I don't feel lost as i am convinced there will be some crane around but onto now I could not check out where.