Tailors

james24

Im looking to get some short sleeved shirts made for work and am obviously spoilt for choice when it comes to tailor options. Can anyone recommend a good tailors in Chiang Mai?? If anyone could add how much three cotton shirts should cost that would also be really helpful.

Do a forum search or check this thread...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Recommend-Ta...&hl=neramit

On Neramit, the guy is gettting a little rusty/forgetful though.. It's still a decent shop, but you have to document all your requirements very carefully and make sure he's written it all down, including the price. I'd still recommend him though... But then again I never tried any other shop so take it for what it's worth.

They aren't chasing you down the street? :D

Maybe you have a sense of humour but if you have it's lost on me.

Perhaps you might like to share with us all just what the <deleted> you're talking about :):D

Very simple... When you are, e.g., in Pattaya at least 25 people will show you what and where. Thank God we live in CM!

They aren't chasing you down the street? :D

Maybe you have a sense of humour but if you have it's lost on me.

Perhaps you might like to share with us all just what the <deleted> you're talking about :):D

Very simple... When you are, e.g., in Pattaya at least 25 people will show you what and where. Thank God we live in CM!

Pattaya, Patong, Karon, Kata, Bangkok, any tourist area. Take your pick.