Bangkok Airport To Sukhumvit Soi 22

HarriB

Taxis run the range mentioned above. Another option is the Express Bus that leaves from the ground floor. It's toward the far left side looking toward the street. There's a ticket counter inside, and one out near the curb where the buses leave. The buses themselves are beige looking.

I can't recall the fare to Sukhumvit, but I would say less than 150 baht. They'll tell you which bus route it is and there are red LED numbers on the sides so it's easy to figure out. I think bus number 3 to Skhumvit.

Takes longer than a cab though since they just take streets downtown instead of the tollway and you have to wait for the bus. Maybe 1/2 hour wait at most.

There is an even cheaper regular city bus but its not so easy to get to, especially if you've got luggage. I imagine it takes a lot longer since it'll make a lot more stops before you reach soi 22.

The easiest way is to get a taxi. As mentioned above , the cost will depend on what time of the day you arrive as this can range from baht 210 - baht 365 .

The airport express is baht 100 but there will be a waiting time plus it will take a while to reach Soi 22.

The local buses do not have a service any more that goes past Soi 22 , they terminate at On-nut & you could get the BTS to Phong Pong station and walk the 3 blocks to Soi 22. ( cost 35+25=60baht) or get another local bus from On-nut ( #25,2,48,40,511) to the bus stop just north of Soi 22. ( similar cost as above)

cheers :)

The easiest way is to get a taxi. As mentioned above , the cost will depend on what time of the day you arrive as this can range from baht 210 - baht 365 .

cheers :)

I agree. And if the taxi driver asks "Highway"? this means do you want to go via the tollway. - you pay the tolls and so it is your choice. You also pay an extra 50 baht airport fee that will be added on to the metered fare. A good guide - if I am allowed to post the URL is

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1...irport_pg2.html