Racing Jackets

Do you mean the long-sleeved nylon/rayon jackets with lining, zipper, pockets and high collars that advertise, for example, Ferrari and possibly Michael Schumacher, complete with all the copyrighted logos? They sell them at tourist traps and fairs in Chiang Mai, Obviously they are unauthorized copies. But since the death of Commendatore Enzo Ferrari, I didn't think it mattered. I get lots of compliments because the colors match my Honda CBR sportbike. I paid about 700 baht at a tourist trap in the Night Bazaar, because it was the firstshop to have XXL in stock (which might be L or XL in Poland). The fabric tore; it's cheap stuff.

Yes i mean these jackets. But how to get them to Poland?

I have no idea. Aren't there countries in Eastern Europe that can manufacture illegal copies using cheap materials, and then sell them?

I'm tempted to say, spend a thousand euros and bring some back in your luggage, but that wouldn't be nice. You know more about Polish Import Customs officials than we do. Those jackets are sold at regular street shops in tourist areas here, and are also popular among Thais during the 'winter.'

On this subject, a relative asked me to get him a HSV Holden Jacket. I spent a couple of hours walking around Pratunam and couldn't find any.

He said a friend bought some in Phuket but sounded like he wasn't too sure.

Anyone know where they can be found ...maybe Patpong Night Market?

Cheers BaanOz

Yes.  My company has seized about 50,000 of them in recent months on behalf of the trademark owners.

Yes, this may be so and good luck to you and your company. But is this conclusive proof that gives you the right to label all dealers/suppliers under the same bracket, and then subsequently deter their potential costumers?