House Developments In Phuket

gvallee2

Hi, i currently live in bangkok and would like to move to phuket.

I know the housing market sucks, everything is expensive. but i would be interested in a house developement, everything i find on the internet on thai and western websites are villas or dirty thai moobaans with very very small houses.

Is there any ways to find information about current and recent development while living in bangkok? I had a look around when i was down there a while ago, and found many small moobaans with westernish houses all around chalong/phuket town but no websites and i have lost all phone numbers

I like the areas around rawai, phuket town and chalong but wouldnt mind living in the north of the island.

I dont want a villa or anything furnished, just something i can work on, maybe enough space to build a small sala/pool in the yard.

3-5mil

Unfortunately, i have a good salary but i don't have that much funds for downpayments. If i cant sell my condo i might wait untill i have enough to downpay on 6-7mil so i wouldnt mind seeing some of those aswell.

Unless im wrong and you don't need to downpay 10% of the loan?

I would gladly go see some projects, but i work everyday and my girlfriend can't drive with the kid alone for 12hours, she'd go nuts :)

From your original post, it really didn't say whether you were looking to rent or buy.  Now that we know you are looking to buy (albeit with little money down), perhaps someone can jump in.  There are quite a few different developments around where you can buy for 3 million (by the heroines monument for example) or any number of other new ones that have sprouted up over the last year after the bubble had burst.  Lots of houses out there for sale.