Buy Cheap Dvd Player Uk?

JimmyGreaves

I have a pacific DVD player that I bought in ASDA UK. It plays everything for £25.00. Can Buy the same again as I need one in BKK.

If I can get a multi-region one in BKK for say 2500 Baht I will buy in BKK. I'm not carrying much apart from my laptop.

Can I rest assured and get one in BKK for a decent price?

Regards

John

You can get a multi-region cheap DVD player from one of the cheap brands (soken, ninetech, etc) for about that price, and some are even cheaper. No need to go through the trouble of bringing it here. A camcorder or camera is one thing, but a DVD player... a bit on the bulky side.

This is one of the major electronics retailers in Thailand:

http://www.powerbuy.co.th

A lot of it's in Thai, but you can look at the models and prices.

Edited by Firefoxx

I have a pacific DVD player that I bought in ASDA UK. It plays everything for £25.00. Can Buy the same again as I need one in BKK.

If I can get a multi-region one in BKK for say 2500 Baht I will buy in BKK. I'm not carrying much apart from my laptop.

Can I rest assured and get one in BKK for a decent price?

Regards

John

Hi,

Is the pacific DVD player still available in the UK? The last time I looked in Asda, they had discontinued it.

According to the website, they've discontinued the Pacific 1002W model (which had all the rave reviews) , although still do the pacific DVD 900 and the Pacific 1002MK2 models.

Hopefully they're as good as the 1002W model.