Annoying, Daily, Phone 'message'?

cheshiremusicman

For the past 10 days or so I have been receiving a 'Message' from 90504280001 on my DTAC phone.

When I try to read the 'message', it says "Message cannot be displayed" ?

What advice can anybody give me to stop receiving this annoying call, and is anybody else getting the same crap?

I have 'reluctantly' tried phoning the number back, but it is always engaged - What is going on?

I surmise, that this is one of those scam numbers that costs a fortune to dial back, but how the heck do you stop them?.

I do not speak Thai well enough to contact DTAC, to explain the situation and ask them to block these calls. Is this possible in Thailand, as in some other countries?

call 1678 on your mobile and the tell the customer service you would like to stop all advert to your phone or tell him/ her that you don't speak thai nor have a thai script on your mobile.

So far all DTAC customer service speaks fluent or acceptable english (1678)

explorer

After dialing 1678, press 7 for English. I was also getting annoying ad texts every morning so I stopped in at the DTAC store in MBK and they put me through to an English speaker, she asked me who the texts were from and took care of it, no problem, no more texts.

After dialing 1678, press 7 for English. I was also getting annoying ad texts every morning so I stopped in at the DTAC store in MBK and they put me through to an English speaker, she asked me who the texts were from and took care of it, no problem, no more texts.

Thanks to all of you for the advice, which I will follow up immediately.

I've absolutely no idea what the 'message that cannot be displayed' is, as I have frequently had messages in Thai script shown on the phone; maybe its in Sanskript' !!