Male Housekeeper Available

shepsel

I am looking for a part-time position cleaning, driving, shopping, and organizing your home.

I would like to work for a family, or a few families on a steady basis. I am dedicated, loyal, honest, immaculately clean, and proud of the work I do, and I can provide you with references. Ideally, I am looking to work 4 to 5 hours a day, but am flexible to fit into your schedule.

I am available in the Muang Area of Chiang Mai.

I speak Thai and English and have a drivers license.

Please contact me to discuss details.

Winny

081-5315125

I am looking for a part-time position cleaning, driving, shopping, and organizing your home.

I would like to work for a family, or a few families on a steady basis. I am dedicated, loyal, honest, immaculately clean, and proud of the work I do, and I can provide you with references. Ideally, I am looking to work 4 to 5 hours a day, but am flexible to fit into your schedule.

I am available in the Muang Area of Chiang Mai.

I speak Thai and English and have a drivers license.

Please contact me to discuss details.

Winny

081-5315125

A few months ago, I was advertising for a house keeper. 5 Farang women applied for the job.

Recently had a few Farangs contact me on my mobile phone trying to sell insurance. Have no idea how they obtained my number.

Amazing.

Try advertising in the classifieds, you may obtain better results. Wishing you all success, anyway.

Edited by sassienie