your Style

mooncake

---Ya STYLE ---

…mayday….mayday

calling calling …for all you SISTERs!!

Time for SHOW & TELL thread

Show us your STYLE at the moment or what u like

Fashion, make-up, shoes, tatoo, g-string or whatever …

Bros too, if u r lurking & want to share.…hehe

Bonding Moment time :)

hi mooncake

thanks for sharing with us

Im sure the other ladies (and gents) will be along to share something soon

in the meantime, Ive had to edit your topic title and removed some of the special characters from your post

(it doesnt show up well on the forum)

cheers

From a male point of view I like women who dress with style. If they have a good figure then they should show it off... but not look cheap. Short skirts are great if the gal has good legs and a small butt, but look ridiculous if the woman is over weight. I prefer simple one colour clothes to something flamboyant. My mother was a great dresser and always looked nice right into her eighties. She didn't have a lot of clothes, but the ones she had were expensive, simple and fit well. She used one piece of jewelry or a simple, colourful scarf to change her look. Most of her clothes were mix and match so she could always look different, but in style. A woman doesn't need a low cut blouse to look sexy. I don't like seeing exposed bra straps, but it doesn't seem to bother most women these days. Here are a few outfits that I think look nice and feminine...

Oh_4_001.sized.jpg

On's simple white dress was sexy, but looked better when I bought her a colourful scarf to go with it.

On_4.sized.jpg

And I love the Thai girls silk outfits when they dress up at Loy Kathong.

Loy_Katong_051.sized.jpg

Loy_K_022.sized.jpg

Even a simple red blouse and blue jeans look great. The blue stone necklace adds just the right touch.

Jum_1.sized.jpg

And a pleated, colourful skirt is always feminine.

Pretty_dress.sized.jpg

No problem,..If I may say so for both of us, Boo :)

Thanks Ian, .....for trying to bond with us, by showing your "sense of style"

err...What magazine are you reading? ....any OTHER examples? :D

ok here IS another one I like

esp the combination of the..... olive shirt and turquoise necklace.....*HIP*CHIC!!

post-90108-1252312298.jpg

Babuhavas,

hmm...U should get together with Ian, u2 might balance each other out :D

sbk

Thxs for the bonding words ja

But U can't come in here without the PIC!!!!.......show& tell time HellOoooo ... :)

Mooncake - don't hesitate to show yourself modeling some of your outfits so we can comment on how they look on you :D

Mooncake - don't hesitate to show yourself modeling some of your outfits so we can comment on how they look on you :)

lol...Is that some kind of double meaning, 007?

Ok then…u can join in

Feel free to paste a topless pics of yourself ….as we sisters here like THAT STYLE too……err on men that is

C’mon wat say u :D

Mooncake - don't hesitate to show yourself modeling some of your outfits so we can comment on how they look on you :)

lol...Is that some kind of double meaning, 007?

Ok then…u can join in

Feel free to paste a topless pics of yourself ….as we sisters here like THAT STYLE too……err on men that is

C'mon wat say u :D

I would be happy to but I am unable to give away any part of my identity as 007.

PatsyCat

Wow u r good then, the RETRO fashion is poise for a comeback!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm…seems this pilot program for woman empowerment is not working that well so far..:)

Either we can change to …..show & tell, Mooncake’s style…..in which no one probably cares much anyway. :D

Or

We have to scrape this NGO project….sigh sigh

Oh well…..Cya ladies around..:D

Ok, I'll play...

Crashed a cocktail party at the 5 Star resort next door.

post-12994-1252560233_thumb.jpg

Friends wedding on the beach

post-12994-1252560309_thumb.jpg

Impromtu sundowner after an hour or 2 on the beach

post-12994-1252560453_thumb.jpg

General hanging around gear

post-12994-1252560526_thumb.jpg

Office attire. Haha! Seriously. Love my life.....

post-12994-1252560566_thumb.jpg

YaY!!!....Thxs muches Kat,........NGO would be proud of you....for being here :D

Hope you will be back for more show and tell pics

Like your...stretching, casual comfy style.....

esp the green dress on the boat, I probably like mine in diff color to go with my darker sunkiss tan :)

Ok here are more..... I like my a bit more casual w/ blue and white

1- a bit more casual anywhere, w/ colorful scalf as a belt

post-90108-1252563203_thumb.jpg

2- Love this one 3/4 jeans, esp with some red sandals.....can't wear highheel

post-90108-1252562998_thumb.jpg

3- ok this one saw from some magazine, would be great to have one for the next trip to the beach....crocheted-CUTE totally :D

post-90108-1252563223_thumb.jpg

Edited by mooncake

YaY!!!....Thxs muches Kat,........NGO would be proud of you....for being here :D

Hope you will be back for more show and tell pics

Like your...stretching, casual comfy style.....

esp the green dress on the boat, I probably like mine in diff color to go with my darker sunkiss tan :)

snip

Thank you Mooncake. Not sure how you saw the pics though as they seem to have disappeared?! Now you see them, now you don't! No option to edit either. Did I commit a forum offence or is it just cyber gremlins?

haha I stole them for ransom!.....wouldn't give them back unless you post more pics!

err...to show how serious I am of this thread, Kat

hehe...just kidding....DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED either, but I saw them all.......niceeeeee

Post some more si :)

edit:

Drat!!!

Boo Just stole them back ... :D

Edited by mooncake

very elegant katyb.. glad to know Im not the only one who wears next to nothing at work all day - livin' the life :)

Why thank you, how very kind!

Aha, the office attire.... it's a wonderful thing, working from home in a tropical climate. My clients think I am in Shropshire. Brrrrr!

haha I stole them for ransom!.....wouldn't give them back unless you post more pics!

Mooncake, sadly I have no more to offer. As I recently said in another thread about what we wear, I mostly just wear really casual clothes. The photos I posted just about cover the entire wardrobe! Except I do have 27 bikinis... no really it's true! And this constitutes the vast majority of my wardrobe. It does however cause me great consternation everyday having to decide which one to put on. Life can be such a bind. :)

very elegant katyb.. glad to know Im not the only one who wears next to nothing at work all day - livin' the life :D

Aren't there lots of women in Nana who've made similar claims... :)

Solly na ! ... that was Jealousy rearing its ugly little head, I wish I could work in just my shorts. I was a part time lifeguard in my Uni days and working in shorts is great.

Comments for this thread - Some classy outfits here. It's great to see elegant and classy women rather than so much of the 'too much cleavage' and too much leg that is often seen here and at home.

And for the record I'm trying hard so you gals don't have to endure the 'too much belly' look !

Mooncake, sadly I have no more to offer. The photos I posted just about cover the entire wardrobe! Except I do have 27 bikinis... no really it's true! :)

No problem Kat,.. SADLY I do have more money to cover myself ...hmm bummer :D ............................................hehe :D

..and actually anything else will do for this thread tho

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok here

Just bought "this necklace" for the yellow blouse, but found that it also works well for my purple minidress

post-90108-1252713567_thumb.jpg

post-90108-1252713744_thumb.jpg

Edited by mooncake

• 2 months later...