Golf Memberships In Chiang Mai

OOB

Potentially interested in memberships to a number of the local courses. If anyone is leaving the area and wants to sell theirs, please let me know.

I am thinking of selling my membership at Green Valley

25 years to go, family membership - IE husband, wife, 2 dependents under 21

Sale-able and transferable for 30,000

No more of these left and all you can get now is 5 year individual membership for either 90,000 or 60,000 depending on cost per round.

Mine is the same cost per round as 60,000 for 5 years

So depending on your age you could play for years and resell to golf cheap

I have not yet determined what it is worth, however I am told that a similar membership at Lanna which is a much poorer course sold for 320,000

Make me an offer

Potentially interested in memberships to a number of the local courses. If anyone is leaving the area and wants to sell theirs, please let me know.

I am thinking of selling my membership at Green Valley

25 years to go, family membership - IE husband, wife, 2 dependents under 21

Sale-able and transferable for 30,000

No more of these left and all you can get now is 5 year individual membership for either 90,000 or 60,000 depending on cost per round.

Mine is the same cost per round as 60,000 for 5 years

So depending on your age you could play for years and resell to golf cheap

I have not yet determined what it is worth, however I am told that a similar membership at Lanna which is a much poorer course sold for 320,000

Make me an offer

Summit Green Valley is probably my least favourite course of those I have played in CM (see my Chiang Mai golf thread in the CM forum where I rate each course as I play). I may be interested but I need to know what the cost of the green fees are (I assume you are implying they are not free per round).

You'd also need to let me know what you want for it. GV is not high on my list of clubs to join - so it would have to be a compelling proposition relative to courses such as Alpine where full (zero green fee) memberships are trading at approx 7,500-8,000 per year left on the membership. PM me if you'd prefer.

Your evaluation is subjective and others would not agree, however "up to you" as they say here

No problem, I will sell it to a Korean

Opinions are like a$holes, everyone has one.

I did not much like the course the one time I played it at full price green fees, but that does not mean I'd not play it on a good value membership.

Value is in the eye of the buyer, though, and if you have a queue of Koreans willing to throw cash at you, I agree you should sell it to them. Listing a price would still help though, I would imagine, even with Koreans...