Thai Girlfriend...

ozzieovaseas

Maybe the guy has no computer/internet access

or shock horror has NEVER HEARD of Thai Visa! like the vast majority of Farangs I meet here.

I posted on behalf of an Austrian friend once, and the accusations of 'liar'

aimed at me got much more heated than in this topic.

I reported it to the moderators, they got together and agreed by majority

that I was posting for myself not on behalf of a friend.

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP!

David

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its an old scam where by she say's she will go to the doctor to have an abortion, the cost is 8,000 to 10,000 Baht.

Of course she isn't pregnant and pockets the money...

Also be careful if she starts waving a pregnancy stick showing positive, they can be opened up and coloured with a red pen.

Best bet, buy your own kit and demand her to do the test infront of you.

alright people

im going to ask everyone to play nice

if you want to give advice, or opinion do so

but i dont think there's any need to get nasty and insulting.

OP, perhaps its time to close the thread? almost all opinions expressed should have given your friend some clue as to what most people would think /react in this situation?

Maybe the guy has no computer/internet access

or shock horror has NEVER HEARD of Thai Visa! like the vast majority of Farangs I meet here.

I posted on behalf of an Austrian friend once, and the accusations of 'liar'

aimed at me got much more heated than in this topic.

I reported it to the moderators, they got together and agreed by majority

that I was posting for myself not on behalf of a friend.

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP!

David

Don't know you or your post, but I know, that there are not few non English speaking Europeans in Thailand, who can communicate with others only in their mother language, or in extremely basic Thainglish > "now not gin khao, no hungry". And some of them do not seem to have a problem with that.

Edited by Birdman

I don't think this guy could take any sensible advice from this forum.

After all he is 28 and has had unprotected sex with a girl, despite all the evidence about the dangers of doing that in Thailand. :)

It's a wonder he has survived to reach 28. :D

I suggest that this guy, whoever he is, gets tested for STD's, as this girl seems not to be trusted and who knows how many other guys she is hopping into bed with.

She obviously is not worried about catching or passing on anything she may have :D and he doesn't seem to understand, or care about the risks.

What an idiot.

I rest my case. :D

Yeh.well..All good reading.

I dont mind if i cop flack from the people who think its my story im posting...water off a ducks back really

I think theres actually been some good advice given here, not just on how to approach this situation but also smarts on how to counter-handle all the other trickery that is played out on us guys here.

Although i hope i never need it I always try to soak up this sort information from everyone and everyone..you never know

So thanks to the people who have shared their thoughts and experience.

I really dont get the point of these other skeptics who have nothing of interest to add but to speculate on "this other guys" english writing ability,why he didnt post ect ect

MiG16 was right in saying there's been more than enough information to ponder on, so if he wants to close th thread "up to you" as they say.

about time

good luck to the OP's friend.

I hope it all works out well.

if there is an update /development of the story and you wish to share it with the forum, then have the OP send me a PM, and we'll see what can be done