Can I Do This Visa Scenario?

Hi

Can i do this? get a double entry visa in Australia and top up in LOS and do the below scenario

30 days visa + border run = 15 days + first entry visa = 90 days + border run = 15 days + second entry = 90 days = 240 days or 8 months

and als once the 8 months is done is it just visa runs for 15 days for land and 30 days for ocean or are visa options avalible cloe by like Vientiane and would I have trouble getting another multiple a few weeks after?

Cheers

Edited by RussOz

a tourist visa is noramly 60 days, which can be extended by 30 days in Thailand at immigration for 1,900 baht. With your double entry visa you can thus get 180 days, after which you can get a new double entry tourist visa in Vientianne.

Without a visa you will get 15 days at land/sea borders, 30 days at an airport.

Watch the validity of your visa, you must use your second entry before the 'must enter before' date.

Entering and not using a visa entry (so getting a visa exemption whilst having a valid visa) is a bit of a lottery, don't put the visa number on your arrival card and ask nicely if the immigration officer spots your visa.

Watch the validity of your visa, you must use your second entry before the 'must enter before' date.

Entering and not using a visa entry (so getting a visa exemption whilst having a valid visa) is a bit of a lottery, don't put the visa number on your arrival card and ask nicely if the immigration officer spots your visa.

I wonder if I can win this lottery 3 times. They gave me till the end of November to use my double entry tourist visa, I am on the first one right now. I think maybe they made a mistake since they did not give me 6 months to use the last double entry tourist visa. I am taking 3 short trips in quick sucession and I am thinking I will try to save the second for after these trips.

What do you think my chances are?