Tony's Gym

pm1803

I've been a member there for about a year...great staff, plenty of equipment, well maintained and clean, great value, open 24/7...what's not to like. Showers and change rooms not fancy but functional but has everything anyone serious about fitness and exercise would need or want.

You also get access to all the other Tony's gyms for that price and some of pools and tennis courts too.

It comes down to personal preference and what you actually do in the gym, but I don't like the 3rd Road gym at all. I've been a member of all the Tony's gyms for 3 years but have hardly used the main gym you're considering joining. I find the weight area too cluttered and easily crowded. I use the Tony's gym on Soi 16 (Walking Street) exclusively.

Check it out before you part with your cash. It's 4000 to join there but you cannot use the other facilities.

I could stand corrected but I thought, only recently, the price for annual membership at all Tony's gyms had been lowered to 4000 baht.

I can only say for sure that the Soi 16 gym is 3999 baht for the annual membership. The other gyms normally have a higher price. Tony is advertising that he is building a new super gym complex near the Food Court to be opened in 2010 and says we should "prepare to be amazed".