Marriages visa

I enjoy a 1 year marriage visa, and i do not have to go beyound CM to get it renewed, and don't have to make a 3 month border run. However with the pending increase on the required bank deposit, I'm considering going to Penang to get the 1 year with border runs every 3 months + a yearly penang run. I view this border run not problem and i wouldn't not have to tie my funds up in a Thai Bank. I believe that it is better to spend my money in Thailand, and not just save it I would appreciate comments from the board on this matter.

Massein,

On this one, I can not give you a 100% answer which would suit you.

One thing to remember is that you have one year in your pocket already and if you go and get another two year the same way, you could go for your P.R. since you are married  to a Thai.

Choosing your other choice – going in and out each three months – you will break your first year here.

The choice is really up to you, as to what you want to do in Thailand – live here permanently  - or for just a few year ?

???

actually this year will be my 3rd 1year marriage visa, but i have not manage to learn conversational to the level of geting residence, also, i have yet to meet anyone who every got it. I go in jan so the requirement should still be 200,000 for me. and unless the $ keeps falling to where it is valueless, my income is appox 100,000 per month