Chiangmai Toyota Service

caf

Anyone have comments on the standard of service from Toyota garages in Chiangmai

It seems a standard service takes just one hour and is little more than an oil and filter change

In the UK a service would take several hours and a road test and use diagnostic equipment.

The manual has a full list of service requirements but thta does not mean it is followed.

It seems a standard service takes just one hour and is little more than an oil and filter change

In the UK a service would take several hours and a road test and use diagnostic equipment.

The manual has a full list of service requirements but thta does not mean it is followed.

I have always found that giving them my own list of what I want checked works well. Don't just rely on what they give you, tell them what you want.

I have always found that giving them my own list of what I want checked works well. Don't just rely on what they give you, tell them what you want.

Thanks Maejoman

They had the list from the service schedule; but you are right - tell them more precisely. Thanks for the tip