Grsphics Designer Job In Bangkok

This would have to be one of the hardest jobs to land in BKK because there are a lot of very talented locals around who would be prepared to work for a lot less salary that you would probably be expecting. Also, to be able to interface with most client types, you would need to speak Thai as well. Unless of course you are totally brilliant and able to land a job with one of the big international ad agencies here.

I am in the business here, so if you have a good portfolio and resume you can PM me with the details.

Cheers

This would have to be one of the hardest jobs to land in BKK because there are a lot of very talented locals around who would be prepared to work for a lot less salary that you would probably be expecting. Also, to be able to interface with most client types, you would need to speak Thai as well. Unless of course you are totally brilliant and able to land a job with one of the big international ad agencies here.

I am in the business here, so if you have a good portfolio and resume you can PM me with the details.

Cheers

Hi, i have read your post here, just wonder if you need any freelance designer, i just moved to bangkok and it is true not easy to land any job at all especially for non thai alien, if you can spare little time on my CV and email for any update that will be great.

thanks man

Simon

Edited by raro
attachment removed to protect privacy. Get in touch by PM only and excange personal details later.