Std Clinic

starman_tom

Hi,

Please help this stupid farang. I need to find a clinic specialized in STD (Sexually trans. dis.)'s, around sukhumvit area. Hopefully some place where the good Dr. speaks some english.

Please, if u know a place let me know.

Thomas

[email protected]

Just pick up some-one from Nana Plaza and have unprotected sex....You'll be sure to get a std. You don't need a clinic :o

Seriously though, if you have already been that foolish, get your arse down to Bumrungrad Hospital and get the very best treatment asap!

Hi,

Please help this stupid farang. I need to find a clinic specialized in STD (Sexually trans. dis.)'s, around sukhumvit area. Hopefully some place where the good Dr. speaks some english.

Thomas

[email protected]

Just pick up some-one from Nana Plaza and have unprotected sex....You'll be sure to get a std. You don't need a clinic :o

Seriously though, if you have already been that foolish, get your arse down to Bumrungrad Hospital and get the very best treatment asap!

Clap clap LOL :D

Forget STD clinics, you should go to a Hospital and get proper treatment.... suggestion of Bungrumrad is a valid one.....Sukhumvit soi 1, Opposite side of the road from the alleged scene of the crime, I presume....

Edited by pluto_manibo

• 9 months later...
Hi,

Thomas

[email protected]

I had unprotected sex in many places in Thailand including Nana Plaza. I guess that is where I must have caught The Clap!

Hi,

Thomas

[email protected]

I had unprotected sex in many places in Thailand including Nana Plaza. I guess that is where I must have caught The Clap!

You are very lucky if that's all you caught.

Bearing in mind, of course, that even if you use condoms it is still possible to catch STDs (just much less likely). STDs you are particularly likely to contract are the human papilloma virus (HPV, causes genital warts and cervical cancer) and herpes virus, as condoms are less effective against these.

Also bearing in mind, if you think you have been exposed to HIV- within a couple of days there is a (apparently really horrible) treatment to lower the rate of infection, but you can't test for at least 6 weeks.