My Tg Has Suddenly Turned Into A Minger!

weasel

I told the GF that I was now gay...that night she shoved a pen up my arse!

:D

Absolutely true, at that stage in my life I knew I could never go to prison! :o

This happened about 5 years ago and there was no getting rid of her. In the end I told her I was going back to the UK and gave up the apartment. :D

Since then I have been very careful about laying down the rules whenever having a 'longer term' GF. :D

Were you awake at the time,or was it a rude awakening? :o

Absolutely true, at that stage in my life I knew I could never go to prison! :D

This happened about 5 years ago and there was no getting rid of her. In the end I told her I was going back to the UK and gave up the apartment. :D

Since then I have been very careful about laying down the rules whenever having a 'longer term' GF. :D

I was awake and refusing her advances, with my back to her and she wispered in my ear, "Ok I please you, I don't want to lose you" :D

I remember it as if it was yesterday! :D

I was awake and refusing her advances, with my back to her and she wispered in my ear, "Ok I please you, I don't want to lose you" :D

I remember it as if it was yesterday! :D

Absolute classic!!!

36_11_61.gif

Move and don't tell her/them.

My parents used to do that when I was a kid - I'd come home from school and everyone had gone! :o

Having your school lunch wrapped in a map should've given you a clue that you weren't wanted. :D

Hey Doctor!

he might be a troll but the subject is real. I had the same problem back home in USSR - perfect girl, great everything, didn't talk much - 19yo

After her folks came from freekin' Siberya - life turned nightmare. In few months -divorse

so, weasel - my advice to you - don't leave your house like quiter - invite friends - I hope you have them and stay all evening watching wwf, soccer, what ever - avoid adult content + light booze like beer.

Also nice to smoke on the balcony where her folks sleep.

in the morning put sticker on the remote control LED - so it won't work. Thais cannot live without telly

In case of emergency - secret weapon - smelly friend. worked 90%.

Keep a week - and peace will be restored.

A classic battle of the titans. Who is made of softer stone? Film it. Many will pay to safely witness the struggle for dominance. Great reality televison better than Survivor or Big Brother!

Edited by aughie

Jerry jerry jerry jerry

Love to see a thai version of this show :o

Hey Doctor!

he might be a troll but the subject is real. I had the same problem back home in USSR - perfect girl, great everything, didn't talk much - 19yo

After her folks came from freekin' Siberya - life turned nightmare. In few months -divorse

so, weasel - my advice to you - don't leave your house like quiter - invite friends - I hope you have them and stay all evening watching wwf, soccer, what ever - avoid adult content + light booze like beer.

Also nice to smoke on the balcony where her folks sleep.

in the morning put sticker on the remote control LED - so it won't work. Thais cannot live without telly

In case of emergency - secret weapon - smelly friend. worked 90%.

Keep a week - and peace will be restored.

A classic battle of the titans. Who is made of softer stone? Film it. Many will pay to safely witness the struggle for dominance. Great reality televison better than Survivor or Big Brother!