M & M Pizzeria

flip

Have you fallen over Rich? The new pizzeria is down the hill from the Islander where that French eatery used to be - that lasted exactly one year - though when you print menus in French only you are severely restricting your possible clientele I would say.

Looking forward to the new M n M which is also not far from where I live. Are we neighbours, HDRider?

A bit off topic I suppose, but we ate at another new place just a stone throws from the new M n M - called The Thai Lagoon and it was very good - mainly Thai food but a very big menu with dishes you don't always see in other places, very keen on prices and very pleasant in there. Oh - and adequate parking - something that restaurant owners don't always think about.

Have you fallen over Rich? The new pizzeria is down the hill from the Islander where that French eatery used to be - that lasted exactly one year - though when you print menus in French only you are severely restricting your possible clientele I would say.

Looking forward to the new M n M which is also not far from where I live. Are we neighbours, HDRider?

A bit off topic I suppose, but we ate at another new place just a stone throws from the new M n M - called The Thai Lagoon and it was very good - mainly Thai food but a very big menu with dishes you don't always see in other places, very keen on prices and very pleasant in there. Oh - and adequate parking - something that restaurant owners don't always think about.

Hi

Soi Kokyang

• 2 weeks later...

I have not been to M & M for a while bit always thought their pizzas were OK. A couple of days ago their new location did not appear ready for opening. Italian place at the entrance to Patak Villa makes similar type pizzas. Has anyone tried pizza from Da Vinici's as interested to know if they are any good although I imagine pricing could be a bit high.

Hi

have been in both Patak and M&M both is good i think, Just that i am used to M&M and go there most often.

They told me they will open before high season, they told me they can only get 1 year lease at the time in Rawai that’s why they move. They wanted to renovate the place, but we all know what will happen to the rent if they did that.