Taekwondo In Bangkok

Rionoir

Does anyone know of a decent Taekwondo school in Bangkok that isn't geared completely towards children?

Seems like all the grandmasters that were in or from Thailand moved to the US and opened schools there. LoL

If I can't find this... is it possible to study Muay Thai on a casual basis without having to be at a live-in school? :)

Does anyone know of a decent Taekwondo school in Bangkok that isn't geared completely towards children?

Seems like all the grandmasters that were in or from Thailand moved to the US and opened schools there. LoL

If I can't find this... is it possible to study Muay Thai on a casual basis without having to be at a live-in school? :)

Don't know if it's for kids only or not but there is a TKD school in Esplanade Ratchada.

Muay Thai.....Yes, easy, lots all over the place. If you can speak a little Thai even easier and cheaper.

• 3 weeks later...

hello

I took Taekwondo for a time ( gave it up when it became too sporty, taekwondo is a sport, NOT a martial art, and I got old)

There is very school in that mini korean town opposite Robinsons.

Lots of places to learn muaythai, try the new boxer-rebellion on soi 13.

they also teach a wide range of things including the old style thaiboxing and BJJ ( wrestling from brazil)

Not to be pushy, but, I wish someone had explained to me that I could get all the health benefits and also learn real self defence by studying something else like Muay Thai. Hapkido is a real Martial Art and it is Korean. Give that a try.

Why waste time learning a "sport", when you can learn to fight if you ever need to and get just as much exercise, if not more?

don't even go there with the "what's the best martial art" discussion... he asked for taekwondo tell him where taekwondo is to be found.

if i ask for tennis i'm not intrested in a discussion about how squash is a superior racket sport.

Thank you, some pepole are just really ignorant like that. The guy asked for a place to take Tae Kwondo and you get half the thread of people dissing the sport. No one asked what you thought of Tae Kwondo just if you knew were he could find it.

Thats like someone asking where he can find a bar with some hot girls, and some jerk off tells him, "Girls?!?! Naaa mate you don't want girls. Go get you some lady boys at Tiffany's they are so much better...blah blah blah"