Chiang Mai Magazine

svenivan

Long time ago, 6-7 years, there was a monthly magazine i Chiang Mai that also had a section for Chiang Rai. Is that one still around ?

I have found "City Life" and understand that one is a monthly one. Is that a free magazine living on ads?

I am NOT going to start a new magazine, just a friend wants to have some ads in Chiang Mai and I try to help him.

I got the link to Citylife so if there is another one I apreciate if you give me the link.

Thanks!

:):D:D

Long time ago, 6-7 years, there was a monthly magazine i Chiang Mai that also had a section for Chiang Rai. Is that one still around ?

I have found "City Life" and understand that one is a monthly one. Is that a free magazine living on ads?

I am NOT going to start a new magazine, just a friend wants to have some ads in Chiang Mai and I try to help him.

I got the link to Citylife so if there is another one I apreciate if you give me the link.

Thanks!

the lady who had"welcome to chiangmai, chiangrai", who had a monthly publication for over 10 years that i know, i heard retired.

good ridence, she only recommended her own advertisers.

Thanks!

the lady who had"welcome to chiangmai, chiangrai", who had a monthly publication for over 10 years that i know, i heard retired.

Welcome To Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai has missed a few months but is still being published.

Why would anyone publishing a monthly tourist guide or a magazine recommend anyone other than than it's own advertisers?

Thanks!

:D:D:D

Advertise on Thai Visa - better and cheaper than using magazines :)

That's not a nice thing to say to a lady. If you have parents, did they not tell you that? Manners cost nothing.

I just looked at the 'California Grill' post and some miserable wimp on there said the same thing ('good riddance') whereas someone else mentioned the nice staff. The only difference between you two seems to be your spelling ability. Are you related by any chance? 

Edited by KevinHunt