Governor arnie?

tutsiwarrior

hmmm...lots of interesting postings and I knew that US expats would provide the best regarding another triumph of the democratic process that the non-elected George Dubya invades, pillages and generally insults the world in the name thereof.

There ain't no democracy in the US, just lots of advertising and ignorant sh*theads that are marks for the spinners. I wanna see what some musclebound fag can do regarding the power crisis in CA...not a whole lot, I would imagine...

hmmm...lots of interesting postings and I knew that US expats would provide the best regarding another triumph of the democratic process that the non-elected George Dubya invades, pillages and generally insults the world in the name thereof.

There ain't no democracy in the US, just lots of advertising and ignorant sh*theads that are marks for the spinners. I wanna see what some musclebound fag can do regarding the power crisis in CA...not a whole lot, I would imagine...

What the f##k is your problem, tutsiwarrior?  Can't get it up anymore, so just looking for a fight?  You're always playing the a$$h0le here, trying to stir sh!t up...

Hey faggot, lay off the U.S.!  Your sh!t is getting old!

I guarantee you wouldn't talk like that to my face...

Of course, you'll continue, because you know you're safe, hiding behind your keyboard...

Hey <deleted> you membrane...I'm a Pasadena, CA homeboy...you name your location and WMDs and we'll sort it out...looks like you're impressed by muscle queens and their allure. I grew up there and don't think that arnie has got the balls...nobody that ever lived by the coast and never surfed is not to be trusted...

Careful Tutsi, he might bring his cowbell...

Membrane, man, don't let him get you so worked up.  I know there aint a lot to do in Sac-town when the Kings aint playin, but sticks and stones you know?

Seriously, you guys are both Californians like me, but this kind of behavior doesn't reflect well on our state.  

I understand people talk big on a website because there is no danger of getting your a$$ kicked, but thats really the point.  Do you think Pat Pong, Indo-Siam, ###### and some of the other dorks on here would say some of the things they say if they were face to face with people? Not a chance.  Or if they did, they'd have to start learning how to speak through a wired jaw.

Peace.

membrane...the fool has got it right...let's chill...shake on it? In the face of another celebrity humiliation we got to hang together as Californians. This stupid squabbling only gives our enemies ammo...and lord knows we got plenty of them...

all the best...

OK man, TRUCE.  I guess I did get a little worked up...

I'm not trying to censor anybody but it seems people think it's OK to just tear the U.S. apart at any and every opportunity (and then to see Americans do it, just sends me over the top).  I've tried to make the point elsewhere here on this board that this our remarks are read all over the world and we do clearly have some pretty powerful and vocal enemies now, you know?  Why give them any more ammo and why make them feel justified in their attacks on the U.S.?  Personally, I don't think our freedom of speech is understood in other places around the world.  Tutsiwarrior, you and I could talk shit about America over a beer somewhere, but I wouldn't want to hear someone else do it.  Understand what I'm saying?

I know America's not perfect and I don't like everything that goes on here, but I still have respect and a sense of attachment to my country.  And I want to remain optimistic that we can work through all our problems.  We all know we've got enough...

But you're right...  Now that I've thought about it, us both being Americans and getting in a virtual bar fight here in public view doesn't make us look too good, does it?   :o  OK, so next time, maybe you and I can have that beer and then we can talk shit all we want.  :cool:

Membrane

Tutsi, I might be able to get you into a wahabi school in Faslibad, where you will find a lot of other people who share your feelings.

Membrane, don't let Tutsi's selling out get to you. He probably thinks the US should have appologized to Osama on 9/11, and thanked him for pointing out what sh*theads and a**holes we are. :o

Better than a night in Soi cowboy - REAL cowboys-Yip-peee

What was the name of that western,(sing)

"do not fore sake me o my darling.....on thais our weddin..etc....ye oil take care now......rovin -rovin-rovin keep them doggies...anybody seen Tonto :o  :laugh:

Guest IT Manager

I understand people talk big on a website because there is no danger of getting your a$$ kicked, but thats really the point.  Do you think Pat Pong, Indo-Siam, ###### and some of the other dorks on here would say some of the things they say if they were face to face with people? Not a chance.  Or if they did, they'd have to start learning how to speak through a wired jaw.

I find it interesting, your response to measured, thought provoking reflection on an issue, which admittedly makes no difference to what happens anywhere else in the world, results in the people making those comments being accused of being dorks, oh foolwho...etc, rather than taking an opportunity to educate them about why their view is wrong IYHO, then being instructed by such right-minded and obviously well educated posts such as this.

A fact: I am a dork, because you see me as a dork, so for you I will always be a dork. For me that is quite acceptable. I think it is better for a loudmouth to pick on someone with wide shoulders and a brain than to lose his purse and go back to what he used to do, which of course was read comic books and kick sand all over a weakling at the beach.

Another: I find this forum interesting and informative, and within the bounds of normal socially acceptable e-haviour, a reasonable place to express some of my long held and frequently (I have later discovered) incorrect views about people.

Another, I didn't accuse any single person of complete stupidity, I referred to them not doing any research before casting a ballot, which to my way of thinking is the most important weapon in the armoury of democracy. Now fool who...etc, read it carefully, so you don't think I'm pulling your pigtails. I don't actually think all Californians, or all Americans are stupid, however, that is based on watching people interact and inter-relate, with other nationalities, in The South East Asian Soup for a mere ten years, as opposed to sitting on one side of the ocean, wishing I was on the other, and tossing stones at the people who were there.

This is not a lesson or a heads up, it's a statement of fact. If you find that it is not possible to listen to your country being pulled apart verbally, by the smelly masses, there are 2 tools avalable to you, to do something about it. 1) Is your vote. Don't vote for fools. 2) is your constitution. It is one of the 3 best in the world, though IMHO not THE best of the 3.

Lastly, there was a chap in Chiangmai who made certain untrue comments that I am aware of. I was told of the comments and was confronted by the same man, armed with a whip, in the car park of a city hotel.

I took the whip off him and proceeded to beat him until he shit his pants. I am not proud of that, I am just stating fact. If you take the time to read every post, that every person you belittle or threaten makes, you will see, as have I, that the majority are either thought provoking, the result of some thought and deliberation, or are humorous. Many are all of the above. They do not require smears or innuendo, but could well  be addressed with "thought".

BTW regarding how I personally speak to people face to face; straight up. If I think a man is wasting my time and space I tell him. So far I have not been hit, smashed, belted, beaten or americanised by my view that an honest approach to a person who drives me nuts, will usually see me get my way in the matter.

:o

I have been very amused by the recall election. I for one hope the Gov-N-8-R manages to do a great job by some stroke of luck so that the "professional politicians" have to reevaluate their positions and become more responsive.

If Arnold manages it, you can bet the sleaze in Sacto will suffer a massive chill down their spines, assuming they were blessed with such.

On the Arnold for president front:  There is serious talk about an amendment going on in D.C.

Does anyone remember the movie "Demolition Man"? Perhaps life will yet again immitate art. (such as it was:) )

Darius

Speaking of movies looks like hollywood has jumped on the bandwagon and is making a movie about Arnie's run for governor. It will be called....wait for it (drum roll please).... "See Arnie Run". Glad to see they used their imagination   :o

SoCal...where're you coming from? I criticize an election in the US and now I'm an OBL supporter? Maybe a good offshoot from this discussion is to expose the George Dubya devotees. It is my right as an American to condemn and criticize politics in the US as I please.

Wise up, a**hole...

Tutsi- It may be your right, but it is definitely in poor taste.

Hey, I was giving you a little cr*p, and personally hoping that you would come to your own defense. Then you have to go and make things personal with the name calling. What is it with you, and your exceptionaly large cahones when hiding behind your monitor? You should exercise a little self restraint lest you forget your not behind your monitor, and call me an a**hole to my face.

Hey, I hated most the cr*p that Clinton did, but I never went around saying he wasn't my President, and bashing America.

Take care. :cool:

SoCal...I'm cool and never meant nothin' by it...just thought that you were a bit over the top by implying that my criticism of arnie's victory in CA made me a raghead supporter. Nobody wants to fight...just mess around. Didn't mean to offend...even if the words were a bit strong.

But what are chat lines for???...

(by the way the spelling is cojones...ok carnal?)

???

Arnold cannot be elected President. It is limited to natural-born citizens, not naturalized citizens. Arnold was elected based on his political views. He is so liberal that in any other state he'd be a Democrat. As one of the analysts said "He's my kind of Democrat." Arnold is a shift to a moderate Democrat policy, a much less dogmatic and more pragmatic position. I wish the entire Democratic party would adopt Arnold's positions! I don't believe that Gray Davis was a bad governor. It's just that  all the ultra-liberal treehuggers had been running the state for so long...and they got what they wanted. No new power plants in over 10 years, the closing of all nuclear reactors, etc.  So finally the results of 10 years of that got laid in his lap. The dot-com bust was not the governor's fault, either, but he's getting blamed for that as well.

And about that amendment to make it possible...don't hold your breath.  They were saying the same thing in 1968 about the front-leading Republican candidate for the Presidential nomination, too. He was born in Mexico of US citizen parents, and that's a very grey area not covered by the Constitution.  Of course, he blew his chance to be President away after all the candidates toured Vietnam. He came back saying "We've been brainwashed about Vietnam." He was the last honest Republican; Governor George Romney of Michigan.

A point that I wanted to make about CA as the home of political correctness...that jive was bound to catch up with them some day...the 'tree huggers' that loathe the idea of the governator

cathyy...George Romney was a white man without a european accent and I'm sure that there would have been dispensation if he was nominated.

Thank You Cathyy!

Finally, someone who posted something intelligent and insightful--and not dripping with testosterone!

Please feel welcome to post any time!  We need someone like you to actually inject some intelligence into the conversation (and not remarks like "Can't get it up anymore, so just looking for a fight?").   :o

Cathyy- 1) Gray Davis is a self centered, self interested, easily bought off, moron. Not to mention he's so fake, that that isn't even his real name. 2) What's with last honest Republican? The last one to agree with you?

Now that I've got my testosterone out of the way, WELCOME.

Tutsi- I'm just an "old school" guy. God, country, respect, etc. Before you guys go thinking I am some Republican, I will clarify that I am a Libertarian, which basicly means that I don't have a lot of confidence in the government, and think it should be as small as possible. I will tell you that in my opinion (post 9/11) George W is a very good man, but I don't agree with hardly anything he does.

PS- regarding the election, Gore won the majority and Bush won the electorate. You win the presidency by winning the electorate. The Dems didn't like it, so put us through this rediculous exercise of counting chads, trying to decipher voter intention, etc. The courts are bogus prefering to make laws rather than interpret, and following their own political allegiances, rather than  what's good for this country, and both parties used the various courts to their advantage. So like/dislike, agree/disagree G. W. Bush is my President, the President of the U.S., and maybe someday yours.

All right, I have to go, it's pledge of allegiance time. :o

A fact: I am a dork,

I took the whip off him and proceeded to beat him until he shit his pants.

So far I have not been hit, smashed, belted, beaten or americanised by my view that an honest approach to a person who drives me nuts, will usually see me get my way in the matter.

Edited by ###### on Oct. 10 2003,06:35

--------------

Life is excellent...it just gets spoiled by foreigners

as i said,

terminator 5,coming to a car park near you soon.