Old Fahion Push Lawn Mowers

ray23

Have a few suggestions.

1) If lawn is very small,buy some hedge clippers and use those.

2) If any neighbours have cows or water buffalo,let the animals in to eat the grass.

Any manure can be used as fertiliser,if the owner doesn't take it away.

3) Hire somebody to do it.My garden is nearly one rai and the wife just phones somebody and an hour or so later a few people turn up,cut the grass,clean up and take the rubbish away.Costs ฿300.

I have a very small lawn and really don't need a power mower, so far I haven't found any in Udon.

A little big for hedge cutters and to small for a cow, well now that I know they exist I will be more persistent in finding one. That seems to be the key to many things here, just keep looking they are usually somewhere.

Edited by ray23

I have a very small lawn and really don't need a power mower, so far I haven't found any in Udon.

A little big for hedge cutters and to small for a cow, well now that I know they exist I will be more persistent in finding one. That seems to be the key to many things here, just keep looking they are usually somewhere.

Ray, you can borrow my motor mower...cut mine first and borrow, return, cut mine and borrow, return etc :o:D

Ray, you can borrow my motor mower...cut mine first and borrow, return, cut mine and borrow, return etc :o:D

Two bedroom house, no kids, a wife and a full time housekeeper, trust me I'm not pushing the mower LAUGHTER

A little big for hedge cutters and to small for a cow

Well get a rabbit then

Finally a good plan. actually with the added incentive I located two shop in Udon and was very surprised almost as expensive as the electric ones, one for 3500 and another for 3800 so I will probably just go that route.

The work permit now that is the best excuse I have heard of yet, I will probably replace, my job ATM with that one, I like it better