Does Your Thai Wife/partner/gf Let You Cheat?

Svenn

Does your Thai wife/partner/gf let you cheat?  

295 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I have several young lovers who I share time with and it works for all of us.

You seem like a guy who has his head screwed on pretty well Ian, so please allow me to pose the following question:

If you had a daughter, whom you of course loved dearly, and you discovered she had multiple concurrent lovers, perhaps both young Thai men and older farang men, either in Thailand or back home, how would you feel?

As her father, would this "work" for you? How would you feel?

Personally I would have a major problem with that scenario.

Actually, it wouldn't bother me at all. Whatever made her happy was alright by me so long as it was legal. However, I WOULD and DID discuss many things openly with my daughter about love, men, sex and risks, when she was young. I also stressed that everything she did would have consequences... both good and bad. And, that she would have to live with those consequences. There are many things we do in the heat of the moment that can have dire consequences later... even if it is as simple as always running late for appointments.

All my young lovers live in Thailand. I wouldn't be so foolish to make a play for a young woman in North America. First of all, they wouldn't be interested, and secondly, I wouldn't want to make a fool of myself and be laughed at. That goes for wives of married men as well. I'm just not interested. There are many things that are accepted as normal in Thailand that are not even considered in North America. That is where the morally righteous bigots have serious problems. They try to equate western standards to Asian standards. The Shara law clerics in Muslim countries could make similar comparisons that would be wrong in North America.

After reading this all I think the main reason for not cheating in Thailand is because the guys are afraid to get there testicles cut off .....

only question I have is, what do we guys cut off from our Girlfriends Body if they cheat?

Use and extra large cork to plug the hole.

After reading this all I think the main reason for not cheating in Thailand is because the guys are afraid to get there testicles cut off .....

only question I have is, what do we guys cut off from our Girlfriends Body if they cheat?

Use and extra large cork to plug the hole.

a cork with crazy glue. :)

Right now I have several young lovers who I share time with and it works for all of us.

You seem like a guy who has his head screwed on pretty well Ian, so please allow me to pose the following question:

If you had a daughter, whom you of course loved dearly, and you discovered she had multiple concurrent lovers, perhaps both young Thai men and older farang men, either in Thailand or back home, how would you feel?

As her father, would this "work" for you? How would you feel?

Personally I would have a major problem with that scenario.

Actually, it wouldn't bother me at all. Whatever made her happy was alright by me so long as it was legal. However, I WOULD and DID discuss many things openly with my daughter about love, men, sex and risks, when she was young. I also stressed that everything she did would have consequences... both good and bad. And, that she would have to live with those consequences. There are many things we do in the heat of the moment that can have dire consequences later... even if it is as simple as always running late for appointments.

All my young lovers live in Thailand. I wouldn't be so foolish to make a play for a young woman in North America. First of all, they wouldn't be interested, and secondly, I wouldn't want to make a fool of myself and be laughed at. That goes for wives of married men as well. I'm just not interested. There are many things that are accepted as normal in Thailand that are not even considered in North America. That is where the morally righteous bigots have serious problems. They try to equate western standards to Asian standards. The Shara law clerics in Muslim countries could make similar comparisons that would be wrong in North America.

A sensible and honest reply, as expected. Thanks Ian. I guess I am guilty of equating western standards to Asian standards, but that doesn't in my mind make the western standards inappropriate, for me anyway. Everybody is different, that what makes the world go around.

Edited by Lopburi99

I tried reading the whole thread before adding my own opinion about the matter but my eyes began to hurt. :D

I just settled down last month after convincing myself that all will be fine. I, among others, despise cheaters. I have seen a lot of men do this, women too. I once said to my hubby, “if you want to smoke, that’s okay but I will smoke too. If you agree with me smoking, then good riddance if not then don’t do it.” :)

For me, if my hubby cheats, I would probably want to know even if hurts. I want him to tell me so we could see why he did it. If it’s me then I am open for adjustments. If it’s sex, then we could device a plan not to get bored with it. If it’s temptation from another woman, I would get her name and post it all over the net, along with her picture. :D But kidding aside, if after what I did for him and he still cheats, I guess the problem would be him :D .

I think most men will still cheat after marriage. That’s a fact we can’t deny. With all the temptations here in Thailand and elsewhere, only a few could resist. But guys, would you still feel the same if it’s you who had been cheated? If you think your wife doesn’t deserve such non-sense, then why do it? Just for a lousy sex?

Then again, maybe am just being too idealistic.

I really don't want this topic to get closed, since I'm genuinely interested in a sociological sense what average farang-Thai relationships are like in Thailand, so please, no lame, one-sentence quips trolls. I personally fall in the third category, but several people I know fall into the first and second categories. Please give your own serious observations, from Thailand or elsewhere in Asia.

All the man who think that their wife or girlfriend don't mind it are deluting themselves.

Every woman will feel hurt deeply about it. But some can hide it, others not. That's all.

Been with the same gal for four years. Lived in pattaya for three, now in Esaan. Early she referred to boom as "just boom", meaning no love attatchment, just business. After a year, that changed. any side trips or whereabouts unknown was questioned. As my father once told me, "say nothing, admit nothing, even in the face of overwhelming proof, stonewall. I have followed thiose precepts to the letter. Any, and all, separations for poontang were discreet in different locals. Never, ever, shit where you eat, in Esaan, Pattaya or USA. That in your face stuff will not work here or anywhere. I do know of a few guys that are open about their adventures and have multiple sex partners with their girl watching, Kudus for them and the training of their gals

r

I just start to read this topic, but I wonder if anyone will make a better comment than you did. :):D:D:D:D