Dont Bother With 30baht Gasoline

Today I filled up in Chaweng 2x30baht bottles, the road that ajoins at diagonal level within the Chaweng-ChoengMon-Bophut ringroad, the one where the massage palour shout sex man consistently and all the garages offer 30baht gasolines versus the usual range of 35-45 (not including filling stations). Never again, its watered down, can just about start the ignition but have 0-5% throttle, about to leave it a 7/11 but next door have motorbike shop, guy tell me gasoline bad, but he gave me a bike to get home and told me come back tomorrow so lucky. But grrr... maybe my bike more sensitive than others to crap gasoline but annoying nonetheless, a heads up to others.

Edited by mattcodes

Today I filled up in Chaweng 2x30baht bottles, the road that ajoins at diagonal level within the Chaweng-ChoengMon-Bophut ringroad, the one where the massage palour shout sex man consistently and all the garages offer 30baht gasolines versus the usual range of 35-45 (not including filling stations). Never again, its watered down, can just about start the ignition but have 0-5% throttle, about to leave it a 7/11 but next door have motorbike shop, guy tell me gasoline bad, but he gave me a bike to get home and told me come back tomorrow so lucky. But grrr... maybe my bike more sensitive than others to crap gasoline but annoying nonetheless, a heads up to others.

:)

Maybe they have sold you gasohol 95 or benzine 91 stretched with water.

New business, profit increase during the low season....selling gasoline with 16% water.

1000ml benzine 91 = 36.95THB (13.09.2009 at PTT)

Value of a bottle with 700ml = 25.87THB

They sell it for 30THB.

Profit per bottle: 4.13THB

Value of a bottle with 600ml = 22.17THB

They sell it for 30THB.

Profit per bottle: 7.83TH

this is an increase of profit about 90%, just made with 16% water stretched benzine 91.

just a guess from me, no must be as i written above..... :D

Chayaphum

Gasoline and water don't mix!

Let the bottle sit for a bit and they will part like Oil and Vinegar

If the bottle is just sitting on their table outdside, look at it before you take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you see two layers, then it is spiked with water, if they quickly grab a bottle for you and shake it around

Watch what you buy

If the bottle is just sitting on their table outdside, look at it before you take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you see two layers, then it is spiked with water, if they quickly grab a bottle for you and shake it around

Watch what you buy

Gasohol and water may mix is not to high in water as the alcohol in gasohol absorbs the water.

Watch what you buy

Gasohol and water may mix is not to high in water as the alcohol in gasohol absorbs the water.

Not enough to cause major problems, There is not enough ethonal in gasohol to cause this problem.We are talking about E10%

There is no way to mix in 16% water to gasoline and have it mix completely that you can't see it!

If you can I'd love to see it! Even useing Gasohol E10

Methonol is a different story as it breaks down water and allows water riddled Gasoline to burn in Low %''s

Most vehicals in Canada/America will use methonol in the winter time to unfreeze fuel line and rid water from the tank and lines, Condensation forms and water droplets mix with fuel in the tank.

Just buy your fuel from a pump and you don't have to worry! Well as much! This is Thailand

Edited by Bpraim1