1yr Non O Multi

Hi everybody ,question about non O visa,my visa is issued on sep.29th 2008,in the visa sticker it says"enter before sep.28th 2009,my last stamp in the passport says admitted till oct3rd 2009,my question is when do I have to leave Thailand to get additional 3 months,leave before sep,28th2009 or leave on oct3rd 2009?

thanks for any answers

You must leave and re-enter the country by 27th Sep latest to obtain a further 90 days permission to stay.

thanks alot for reply,I checked in my passport I arrived in Thailand on oct8th2008,but I guess the time starts running from the date they issued the visa and when I actually arrived in Thailand,ok thanks again

"enter before sep.28th 2009" are the key words on the visa. It does not matter what date you first arrived in Thailand or when your current permission to stay ends. You must exit and be back in Thailand by 27th Sep latest to get a further 90 days permission to stay.

"enter before sep.28th 2009" are the key words on the visa. It does not matter what date you first arrived in Thailand or when your current permission to stay ends. You must exit and be back in Thailand by 27th Sep latest to get a further 90 days permission to stay.
ok thanks again,i got it :)