Birthday Cake"s

SlackJawChef

I just wanted so show you all some Birthday cakes, I made for friend's recently.... the first is a clown fish ... at least it is suppose to be a clown fish...

The next one is... a bit more adult themed... I don't think it is breaking any T.V. rules... It's just a cake.. but sorry if it offends anyone..

Sorry about the logo on the pics but it's the only ones I have, as my card was erased...

post-59232-1253152396_thumb.jpg

post-59232-1253152820_thumb.jpg

Had so much fun making these for friends... will post more pic's if I ever get time make any more cake's.....

S.J.C

Ever see the movie American Pie there Chef? :)

Well your not to far of the mark...

My buddy is a big Australian from the middle of the outback... the poor cake didn't stand a chance .....Lol

Good job his girlfriend was there ...

Everybody need's at least one friend that can make them a boob-cake... ;0'

Took me the best part a day to make..( that bra was allot trickery than it look's, I made it out of white chocolate)

and about 10sec for him to destroy..

S.J.C

The attention to the detail on the nipple is probably what took you so long to make it. Lucky it wasn't topless, would have taken you days to complete. :)

I'll call round and see you about the cakes - got an idea.

It was a dirty job, that required Buddhist like concentration....... but some one had to do it....

post-59232-1253192571_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The attention to the detail on the nipple is probably what took you so long to make it. Lucky it wasn't topless, would have taken you days to complete. :D

I'll call round and see you about the cakes - got an idea.

It was a dirty job, that required Buddhist like concentration....... but some one had to do it....

post-59232-1253192571_thumb.jpg

In this pic... looks like a corpse being embalmed!!! :)