Back To Back Tourist Visa Ok 19/09/09

Just got back from Vientiane, i have 2 years worth of back to back tourists visas, i asked embassy if i was facing a refusal, the reply was no problem. Still free till next march, absolutely no hostility what so ever

Go for it :)

good news if you tell the truth its no problem to get a tourist visa so thanks for the post

Just got back from Vientiane, i have 2 years worth of back to back tourists visas, i asked embassy if i was facing a refusal, the reply was no problem. Still free till next march, absolutely no hostility what so ever

Hi,

many thanks. :D

I plan to go there in a few days.

I was used to "exemption visa" stamp, so what do they require now ?

still the same : 2 ID photos, photocopy of passport and the fee, that's it ?

By the way is it still possible to get 2 x 2 months Tourist Visa in Vientane now ?

Thanks !

Hi,

By the way is it still possible to get 2 x 2 months Tourist Visa in Vientane now ?

Thanks !

you need 2 pictures photocopie of your passport plus photocopie on the lao visa

good news if you tell the truth its no problem to get a tourist visa so thanks for the post

you better believe it, shame u don't know me i dislike liars intensly

Oh bye the way... new visa form

How long is that visa good for ?

2 x 2 months back to back

Hi,

Thanks !

free tourist visa until next March

3 months. He can stay either 90 days or 180 days depending on whether he got a single or double entry.

I see you're a new member. It looks like you're missing out on 2 months and not getting full value from your tourist visa.

You can go 2 months + 30 days extension + 2 months + 30 days extension = 180 days on a double entry tourist visa.

Thanks for reporting the good news!

Thank you for your post. There will be a few members on here who will be disappointed with this outcome. They seem to take great pleasure out of other people's misfortune and love to get on their high horses about how 'legitimate' they are.

Everyone who gets a tourist visa and who is not a tourist is a criminal or degenerate. What a cynical bunch of tossers there is out there.

Thank you for your post. There will be a few members on here who will be disappointed with this outcome. They seem to take great pleasure out of other people's misfortune and love to get on their high horses about how 'legitimate' they are.

Everyone who gets a tourist visa and who is not a tourist is a criminal or degenerate. What a cynical bunch of tossers there is out there.

And So Say All Of US....well put rkidlad...and thankyou for the great news Shakya

Regards

Block

I see you're a new member. It looks like you're missing out on 2 months and not getting full value from your tourist visa.

You can go 2 months + 30 days extension + 2 months + 30 days extension = 180 days on a double entry tourist visa.

Thanks for reporting the good news!

I live in Nongkhai, it's 400 baht cheaper just to cross the border

hate to put a damper on it,but..........

the last crackdown on the limit of 14day visa exemptions wasn't put into place imediatly,

it took a month before i was refused,

well done shakya for answering the question everybody want's to know,

but it might take a while before it's enforced,

i hope i'm wrong but i've seen this movie before

I think Ayutthaya69 did not mean to say that he disbelieves you, but his post is a classic example of the misunderstandings that missing punctuation can lead to. Read it this way: “Good news. If you tell the truth [to the consular officials] its no problem to get a tourist visa, so thanks for the post.”

--

Maestro

Excellent news.

Just one more info.

If I want to apply for a double entry (2+1 / 2+1) worth 6 moths, from a EU country, what kind of flight ticket do I have to show?

2 months?

3 months?

6 months?

thanks in advance

IKO

Proof of onward travel is not required at the Royal Thai Embassy in Vientiane.