Sports City On Prachachuen Road

metice

Does anyone have any information/experience of Sports City on Prachachuen Road? I'm interested in joining but I can't get through on their number and the website is not very comprehensive.

I'd like to know what the membership fees are and the standard of the facilities etc...

Many thanks

Mike

I think it's one of the best gyms/fitness centers in the city. I love it. Not many people, great facilities, always clean, service always 100%

I am a member. Currently I have a free membership but I recall there was a time when I paid for just one month because I had an over-lapping membership and needed to fill the gap and I paid 3600 baht for that one month IIRC. It's somewhere in that range, about 100USD/month, but I think you get better deals if you sign on for 6 months, a year, etc...

You can go in there and I'm sure they will show you the facilities. For me, the place is all-in-one - there is a driving range, the gym, tennis courts, putting green, bar/restaurant, Villa Supermarket, Jentanee Restaurant (I like the food there, simple Thai food but good), etc. etc... (the Villa etc. is on the other side of the building, attached to the Grand Canal (housing development) entrance. If I bought a golf cart I don't think I would ever leave the property, everything I need is right there on campus.

The driving range is not part of the gym membership. There is also and Absolute Yoga in that building that is not part of the membership. Also a nice facility. Not too crowded, just like the gym. Also, there is a Starbucks. Parking plentiful. Can you tell I love the place? haha... Traffic can get kind of nasty in the area, but if you live around here you probably already know that....