Do Not Take The Pelt Tefl Course

girlx

i wrote the khao san road article immediately after i finished the course, and didn't have problems with PELT until after it was published. i did not recommend the course, but rather reported on it.

the farang mag letter led to my getting a great full time job with a creative media company in bkk, so it was their loss. :o

an Information Architect organizes large amounts of information on a site into a structure and navigation scheme so that it is most accessible to the user. it is a precursor to usability design. it is more popular in the US than in Thailand, where they generally don't give a rat's ass if anything they do is usable or not.

phil on ajarn.com normally does not endorse a specific TEFL program, but looking at his site i feel he is promoting this one as a favor to his friends. i did read his review of it... but it doesn't change the fact that to even contact PELT i had to go through phil. i see this as his endorsement.

On ajarn.com there are many, many links to the TEFL International alot of them are found through articles rather than advertisments. TEFL International is obviously one of ajarn.coms biggest sponsers. Bangkok Phil has his head so far up David Hopkin's arse its difficult to tell where Phil ends and Dave begins or where ajarn.com ends and TEFL International's website begins