Playstation 2

andyrichards

Where did you buy it in Pattaya or England? If you bought it in Pattaya chances are it has already been chipped. If you brought it over with you the copy games won't work on it.

You can get it chipped at the new IT City complex on Pattaya Tai.

Where did you buy it in Pattaya or England? If you bought it in Pattaya chances are it has already been chipped. If you brought it over with you the copy games won't work on it.

yes wanraya brought in england if get chipped do the english games still work

Chipped machines play both original and copy games - your warranty is invalidated though so if anything goes wrong you have pay for your own repairs.

Remember that the new slim PS2s have no active cooling and will heat up quite fast. If you don't want it to die prematurely, use it at most for 2 hours at a time, and let it rest (unplugged). Otherwise, buy some active cooling for it.

you need a laser fix on the slimline, so the laser will not get burned out.

I have here all the things, but I don't do installations anymore, my eyes are not good enough, but for infos don't hesitate to ask me

yes wanraya brought in england if get chipped do the english games still work

Chipped machines play both original and copy games - your warranty is invalidated though so if anything goes wrong you have pay for your own repairs.

Don't expect Sony to repair it.

They will, but they will undo the mods at the same time!!