Whats The Deal With All The Weapons?

HalfSquat

I would love for someone to try and come at me with one of these tasers. There is no way they could take me down, and then, Itd be my turn. I have studied meditation for several years and I am confident that I could mentally survive the tasering to fight back, and once I did fight back, it'd be all over.

These are not "Tasers", only cheap stun guns. Cheap stun guns can be bought for a few hundred baat, a real Taser sells in the US for over $300. If it were a real Taser then rest assured you would be dropped to the ground like a lump of jello and rest assured it would take you several minutes to recompose yourself back to even a minimal state of normalcy. No amount of meditation would be of help, but you are correct, it would be all over, for you.

Years and years ago....I found real CS gas in a little shop that sold Police stuff...it wasnt cheap. It was from Germany and cost about 1500b. They were working on my street and it was closed of to traffic. But late at night there were lots of dogs and I sprayed some in the air and they vanished.

I found myself in P.Penh at the original Martin's Disco and I happened to have the CS Gas with me . The disco itself was real real small and they had put these fans outside aimed inwards. Suddenly about four Arab guys started dancing right in front of the fans. Not that I hate Arabs,When they began to dance there native style dance and I sprayed just a tiny tiny amount into the back of the fan and within seconds the whole place cleared.

I felt real bad about that. But I did pay the price as I kept the canister in a side pocket of my gym bag. I put a half pack of Mentos mints in the same pocket....Forgot about them , and then one day on my way to the gym I noticed the mints and popped a couple into my mouth......There must of been just a few molecules of the compound that had gotten on the mints.

It felt as if my entire head expoded molten lava.I got rid of it.

The stuff they sell on the street comes from China so yoiu won't know until you do somthing stupid with it. It could just be pepper spray.

I am a lot older now and look back at my times with my cannister of CS Gas and am glad I never hurt anyone with it or got caught with it.