Anti Cobra Systems

ChalongBoy

I live on the beach of Chalong Bay. (OK my address is Rawai????)

We have a 3m pole with pronged tips known as a Chalong Varment Skewer. During the rainy season the nasty lil buggers are out and about. Had one actually pushing about on my screened window looking to get in. Since cobras don't have ears and I know it can't get thru I just banged on the wall near by and guess what. It still kept trying to get in. Went outside, got my Varmet Skewer and stuck the bugger right in the head! Done with that one. Now, the boys working about the compound have sprinkled white cement around the parimeter of my house and no more cobras. Seems the don't like the stuff and it will last about 2months except thru a good 2 hour rainy season downpour. We had a lil round up with Song Roy Baht for each bagged under my house and we go a big Mom about to drop eggs. A real find!

Look, yeah you have time to get to help and it works well. Some places say with in 30-60 min and you'll have no resediual problems. Some places say that only about 40% inject when they bite etc. Me, I play the stock market not the cobra game. I have bait under my house, white cement powder about my house and 2 Varmet Skewers ready to go. This year its Chalong Boy 3 and cobra nill. My neighbor had one hood up at actually stike the end of the skewer so hard it died right away. Now, I don't keep the dead ones about and seems Thais find cobra Mai Aroi but the Burmesse (wouldn't you guess that) BBQ the buggers and strip the skin right off during the meal...

Cobras, Kill'em Dead!

So,. what do you do post-81131-1253670795.jpg

Edited by ChalongBoy