Extending Ed Visa

I need to extend my ED visa on Octoebr 13th, and since the Immigration Bureau is moving as of next week,

I was wondering if I could get my extention this week.

Is there any limitation to when I can get the extention?

How soon before it expires?

I would appreciate any info.

Thanks.

This week is almost over and they will be moving out during the next two days so not a good time I suspect. I suspect you are talking about a 90 day extension of stay and have not seen anyone report on how earily they like but for one year extensions they allow about 30 days. As you probably require school letter no sure what kind of window you have. I expect things should be running well after a few days in new office.

Thanks, lopburi3.

Yes, I am talking about a 90day extension and I wanted to know whether I could get the extension at anytime.

Someone told me that the Immigration only allows the extension 2weeks before it expires.

I don't know if there is any truth to that.

Anyway, I woke up late this morning so I guess I will jus go to the new office in Chaeng Wattana.

Your school should be able to answer that question as believe they will have to provide documentation. Two weeks would sound reasonable to me but have not seen anyone mention.

Must have documentation from school, and apply for extension in last 3 weeks of the "90 days"... That at least is the practice in Hua Hin.