Job for my girlfriend

Does anyone know a job for my girlfriend or how to get one?

She is 20 and in the first year of her study International Business at Ramkamhaeng University. Before that she studied accounting but she did not finish it. Her English is fair and she eager to learn, her typing skills are good. She is bright and funny and likes to talk.

Best would be a sales job since she likes to meet people and has a very convincing nature but any other job at an office will make her happy. The only thing is sometimes she needs time for her study so the job would have to part-time or flexible.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Yes, please give me some more information.

She would be perfect for selling cosmetics, it is just hard to find a reliable company that doesn't require her to pay in first or will refuse to tell her what exactly she will be selling (no, really...).

Thanks!

I am sure she must be aware about Amway, AVON, Oriflame in Thailand.

No need to worry about a Salary. These are reputed Companies and no one cheat. They give Catalogues to sale.

She should be introduced by another Member. If she is interested, my GF can do it for her. Just PM me your Tel No, so that I can tell my GF to call you.

Normally they will ask for a very small Registration fee. It is less than 1,000 Bht and it is for the Selling Materials.

She will explain what to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Synergy Worldwide is a multi-national company which just opened in Thailand in June.  We are looking for business builders to help us with this new market as well as build their business internationally.  We are currently in the U.K., Japan, Taiwan and U.S. as well.

Our parent company is a 30 yr. old giant in the health and nutrition industry.

Here is some info you can reference

Flash presentation

Contact me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Bret