Lamination - Where In Silom/siam Square Areas ?

allane

I just searched this forum for an answer; to my surprise the latest answer I found was one that I had posted myself ! But, time moves on.....

I just came from the former Makro Office place in the basement of the United Centre. The laminating machine was gone, and the kid behind the counter told me it was broken. Naturally, he didn't know if it, or a replacement, will ever be coming back.

So, where can I get laminating done, preferably in the above areas, though I will go further afield if necessary ?

If you know of a place, please give the days and hours of operation, if you know them.

Office Depot (formerly Makro Office) used to have a location on Phahonyothin Road, about 2 bus stops north of Central Ladprao, on the same side of the street. Is it still there ? If so, could someone who walks by there regularly stick their head in the door, and see if they still do laminating ? They used to do it at a counter right inside the window.

Thanks guys ! To Riley's Life: "Ngam Wong Wan" and "Panthip Plaza" are two distinct shopping centres located many kilometres apart. I am guessing form your "maybe too far out ?" comment that you might be referring to The Mall Ngamwongwan, and that there might be a store called "Panthip Plaza" in that mall ? Am I correct ?

I will try the B2S in Silom Complex today. Some of the items, I need done by the first of the month. I didn't expect that after 3 days, I would stil be looking for a place. So, if I don't have good luck at B2S, and don't get any further posts re more convenient locations, I may be off to N.W.W. tomorrow, perhaps subject to your confirmation that I have interpreted your message correctly.

I just came from B2S, inside the Central store on the 4th floor of Silom Complex. Yes, they do have a laminator, installed at knee height behind a solid counter (where they do photocopying). I certainly wouldn't have seen it, had I not been told in advance about it. And, I didn't see any signs up either. So, thank you rak sa-ngop !

• 13 years later...
On 10/4/2022 at 10:16 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

Any up-to-date info on this.  Do B2S branches around central Bangkok still provide a laminating service?

B2S don't seem to do it but a branch of Mailboxes Etc at Big C on Rama 4 did a sterling job for a negligible price.