If You Feel There Might Be Trouble

jpolten

Next day my wife calls and says "Be careful Brother going to do something bad to you". I say "why?". He angry you not give $$$ to him.

Next day she says "Brothers motocy taxi friends going to box you big, be careful".

I kept my mouth shut, i wanted say "bring it on you little twirp" but dont want escalate anything.

As it's her family, it seems a shame that your wife wasn't able to deal with her brother's threats to you, rather than just passing them on and wishing you luck in dodging the bullets/punches.

If a member of your family was threatening your wife, wouldn't you?

Next day my wife calls and says "Be careful Brother going to do something bad to you". I say "why?". He angry you not give $$$ to him.

Next day she says "Brothers motocy taxi friends going to box you big, be careful".

I kept my mouth shut, i wanted say "bring it on you little twirp" but dont want escalate anything.

As it's her family, it seems a shame that your wife wasn't able to deal with her brother's threats to you, rather than just passing them on and wishing you luck in dodging the bullets/punches.

I forgot to add he was threatening my wife too, I asked her to call the police and she said "police not help"

Next day my wife calls and says "Be careful Brother going to do something bad to you". I say "why?". He angry you not give $$ to him.

I forgot to add he was threatening my wife too, I asked her to call the police and she said "police not help"

Ahhhh . . . makes a difference a bit. She's likely scared too. One of the wife's brothers is a nutter, but not in that sort of way. Just plain bonkers. Actually sorted himself out recently. Found my old Kawasaki ZX130 rotting in the shed and now it looks like new. Even had his hair done!

I forgot to add he was threatening my wife too,

Bout time you threatened him then i'd say. Forget that he's her brother. He's a man and he's threatening your wife. Deal with it. I bet he would if you threatened his wife.

P.S. If it's too much for you to deal with, then get your wife and yourself someplace away from the danger.

@ lovelomsak

you still did not mention what exactly these 3 Brits said to you.Why do they threaten you and what did they tell you they want to do to you.This story sounds very weird.I dont believe they are mad at you because you will not have a beer with them.

Edited by bunnaag

Clearly the Op knows too much .

On the other hand I would feel morally guilty if I knew what he knows , this is a very serious issue .

How would you feel if one of your own kids would attend on this school with such dangerous individuals ,

who should get life sentences or as in Poland get castrated if proven guilty ....

I would feel such guilt for those poor souls the OP should report those bastards , report it to the Police or and

international agency for possible child molesters who they will investigate , try to get protection and move out of the area

very quickly but not before the report , I 'm very serious , who thinks the same ?

Yes. Go to Interpol.

http://www.interpol.int/Public/THB/vico/Default.asp

interpol is the answer then thank all of you

@ lovelomsak

you still did not mention what exactly these 3 Brits said to you.Why do they threaten you and what did they tell you they want to do to you.This story sounds very weird.

See the quoted text in post 28

did it really happen like this?One side of a story.

@ lovelomsak

you still did not mention what exactly these 3 Brits said to you.Why do they threaten you and what did they tell you they want to do to you.This story sounds very weird.

See the quoted text in post 28

did it really happen like this?One side of a story.

let interpol decide now thanks to all of you for your help

I forgot to add he was threatening my wife too,

Bout time you threatened him then i'd say. Forget that he's her brother. He's a man and he's threatening your wife. Deal with it. I bet he would if you threatened his wife.

P.S. If it's too much for you to deal with, then get your wife and yourself someplace away from the danger.

Trust me - one on one he wouldnt have a chance, but revenge would come for sure

I think threats from me would only escalate, its almost like he is trying to start a fight but i havent engaged him, just ignored

or even trying to scare me into giving me the money

Edited by SoiGirlHunter

So what was the title of the topic again? Not what you guys talking about now, and don't pick on some one if you don't know the details not every body likes to anounce on here all the details for some reason might it be personal or for safety. I do agree it might be a good idea to PM a couple of members which you have met in person or in your opinion you can trust and I do know how it feels to go through hard times.

Stop gossiping about some one's misfortune. In my case the guy who burned down my appartement is

in jail now the second incident is not solved yet but as far as I know the also cought the guy ( who worked for me and stole all my equipment ) But the punishment is yet to be seen.

Yeah, I'm also wondering about Fred2007.

I've met my fair share of British loud mouth thugs here in Thailand. A few Americans too like that. The thing is, I always stand up to them to see just how weak they really are after I call their bluff. They are very weak!

I also know people here too. :) Remember, it takes money to get things done in Thailand and teachers just don't have it, so don't be too worried about them.

If I were you, and you live in Pattaya, I'd go make some good friends with the Germans and invite them around your neck of the woods to see what's going on. Those Brits will not mess with old Germans in Pattaya if they know what's good for them. Germans get a vicarious thrill out of dealing ______ with poor ______ British thugs who have zero power in Thailand. :D You can fill in the blanks.

There's fred2007! Good to see you are alive and kicking.

Did you pack your bags yet? I'm not trying to run you off, but in your particular case, I'd definately be in fear of my safety. I don't like dealing with rural Thais and their paybacks - dangerous business there.

Yes I am still here alive and kicking for how long I don't know alright we had all this disscusions

before, but I rather be a dead hero then a walking coward I do believe justice will be served eventually

I think lovelomsak made the right decision to report to Interpol , I know they will

give a try and look into the matter , but could be difficult to make it hard , not if they are already known ...

For all the others who think its fun to question or attack lovelomsak , true or not is not very appreciated .

He already said he will give a report to Interpol , and said its enough .

As the Mod already said its not wise to go into details for personal safety and rules of the forum ,

lovesomsak seems to understand the advise given and I nicely ask everyone on this forum to respect the poster ,

especially given the very explicit circumstances he's in and the situation he gotten into , respect he deserves !

thank you very much .

Edited by tijnebijn

I think lovelomsak made the right decision to report to Interpol , I know they will

give a try and look into the matter , but could be difficult to make it hard , not if they are already known ...

For all the others who think its fun to question or attack lovelomsak , true or not is not very appreciated .

He already said he will give a report to Interpol , and said its enough .

As the Mod already said its not wise to go into details for personal safety and rules of the forum ,

lovesomsak seems to understand the advise given and I nicely ask everyone on this forum to respect the poster ,

especially given the very explicit circumstances he's in and the situation he gotten into , respect he deserves !

thank you very much .

Agree with every thing you said

Most of these guys who claim to have contacts really are full of <deleted>.

Maybe they share a few changs with a traffic cop sometimes or they might know Somchai who sells yabba on Walking street and has a gun but anybody of ill repute would not want some foreigner gobbing off such connections to random strangers. Indeed they'd be likely to disappear should they be caught doing such a thing. Another thing to bear in mind is that if these guys are teaching then they are unlikely to have a great deal of money and therefore not of interest to anybody who is somebody.

It's best to be safe though of course, life is cheap in this part of teh world.