High End Car Rentals/used Car Sales

Dr. Burrito

Hi,

I need to source a high-end car for a commercial shoot, something that would be a driver's car, so to speak. I know there is a Porsche Dealership down on Poetchburi and the used car import place across the street from it (I assume the Porsche place might have used cars too) but am looking for any other options as well.

I don't personally know of a place that rents late model high end cars, say a Jaguar or something nicer. There must be other used dealerships as well, but its a big town.

Any input would be appreciated.

Dr. B

Hi,

I need to source a high-end car for a commercial shoot, something that would be a driver's car, so to speak. I know there is a Porsche Dealership down on Poetchburi and the used car import place across the street from it (I assume the Porsche place might have used cars too) but am looking for any other options as well.

I don't personally know of a place that rents late model high end cars, say a Jaguar or something nicer. There must be other used dealerships as well, but its a big town.

Dr. B

I have a Maserati Spyder, old but not Biturbo shape, nearer the OPAC Spyder. I can send pics if you give me an email address. I could possibly lend it for free, depends what the photo shoot is for. The car will not be instantly recognizable as perhaps an Aston Martin or Porsche would be. If the car is not suitable, that's OK.

I know it's a long shot but have you tried the TV channels for a contact? Their soap operas quite often carry brand new Porsches etc. on red plates so must be dealer cars lent out.

Hi and thanks for the idea. It never hurts. I have been doing web searches, finding more used and new dealerships and such, but I go by the old adage, 'Leave no stone unturned,' hence my posting here.

Regards,

Dr. B

• 1 month later...

Hi,

We are a taxi company Hummingbird Cars in London. We provide Airport Transfer service from all london airports. We are in need of good second hand or used cars. Can anyone please advice us where we can buy best and cheap Used cars.

Thank you

tom

Hi,

We are a taxi company Hummingbird Cars in London. We provide Airport Transfer service from all london airports. We are in need of good second hand or used cars. Can anyone please advice us where we can buy best and cheap Used cars.

Thank you

tom

hmm id guess they have plenty of used cars in the uk

Hi,

Dr. B

you can contact most of the big car exotic car companys and rent them for the day, try niche cars, have mercs, lotus, lambo ect no ones going to giive it to you for free, unless there is some kind of co-branding that they would find appealing, but you never know, hel_l ill rent you one for 75k for the day 07 boxter or 08 cayenne turbo s

Hi,

Thank you

tom

hmm id guess they have plenty of used cars in the uk

and cheaper too. :)

There's a dealer in Pattaya, on Sukhumvit just past the turn to Klang as you're heading towards South Rd.

Yes many very high end cars there, Ferrari's, Aston's Lambos and the list goes on.

One time I was standing outside and making nose printing on their windows, one farang (in shorts/flop-flops) enter the shop to have a look around. He managed app. 30 sec. before an Italian looking fat guy in a suit starts shouting at at him (owner/manager?) all the way to the door, he-he. So I get the impression that unless you come to make business there better stay outside :D .

Anybody on the forum been inside the shop??

Off topic sorry but curious :)

There's a dealer in Pattaya, on Sukhumvit just past the turn to Klang as you're heading towards South Rd.

Yes many very high end cars there, Ferrari's, Aston's Lambos and the list goes on.

One time I was standing outside and making nose printing on their windows, one farang (in shorts/flop-flops) enter the shop to have a look around. He managed app. 30 sec. before an Italian looking fat guy in a suit starts shouting at at him (owner/manager?) all the way to the door, he-he. So I get the impression that unless you come to make business there better stay outside :D .

Anybody on the forum been inside the shop??

Off topic sorry but curious :)

Yes i was there, because a friend of me bought a Corvette. But unless you know someone, you can't enter the showroom. I understand that. This Showroom is not for the "Flip Flop tourists". BTW the Manager in not Italian. Hi is from Turkey.

I know it's a long shot but have you tried the TV channels for a contact? Their soap operas quite often carry brand new Porsches etc. on red plates so must be dealer cars lent out.

Hi and thanks for the idea. It never hurts. I have been doing web searches, finding more used and new dealerships and such, but I go by the old adage, 'Leave no stone unturned,' hence my posting here.

Regards,

Dr. B

I know a bigger dealer than the one on Sukhumvit road, they are from Bangkok and they got the whole nine yards of luxury cars. Google "Executive Super Cars" and you should find it.