Rent Vehicle In Bkk Vs. Udt

legendarysurfer

Normally, when I go to visit family in the Isaan, I fly into Udon Thani and rent a vehicle at the airport for about a week. The option then is to load up on food in Udon and then go to the village or just go directly to village... I'm wondering if I rented the vehicle in BKK and drove to the Isaan if it would be worth it in terms of cost (vehicle and food). I'm not worried about the time taken driving up and back.

Any thoughts? :o

Normally, when I go to visit family in the Isaan, I fly into Udon Thani and rent a vehicle at the airport for about a week. The option then is to load up on food in Udon and then go to the village or just go directly to village... I'm wondering if I rented the vehicle in BKK and drove to the Isaan if it would be worth it in terms of cost (vehicle and food). I'm not worried about the time taken driving up and back.

Any thoughts?  :o

Try Ratanachai Car Rental 539 Posri Road Tel 042212649 0r 09-9776808. Ask for Peched. We have got good rates from this guy.About

1500bht for a latest Toyota down to 800 for older. With the price of Thai Airways flights to Udon and grocery prices at Tesco in Udon I doubt if the Bangkok drive is worth it.

Try Ratanachai Car Rental 539 Posri Road Tel 042212649 0r 09-9776808. Ask for Peched. We have got good rates from this guy.About

1500bht for a latest Toyota down to 800 for older. With the price of Thai Airways flights to Udon and grocery prices at Tesco in Udon I doubt if the Bangkok drive is worth it.

andyorr - Is Peched in Udon or BKK? It's not the flight from BKK to Udon that gets me, it's the daily rental rate at the Udon airport that stifles my enthusiasm! :o

andyorr - Is Peched in Udon or BKK? It's not the flight from BKK to Udon that gets me, it's the daily rental rate at the Udon airport that stifles my enthusiasm! :o

This is in Udon