Ruckus At Mbk

DonJuanDemarco

i would think that Obama getting elected would really turn the tide in thailand in terms of skin color and what is good and bad. when will the thais wake up and realize that dark skin is not bad? this guy must have done the rounds on 1/4th of that floor and he did not get one taker. i really felt bad for him and i dont know what is wrong with these thai girls that they think this way.

this guy must have done the rounds on 1/4th of that floor

I think you have your answer.. Normal girls don't want a butterfly any more than bargirls do.

Anyway, how many normal girls want to be chatted up in public by a foreign sex tourist hoping for a freeby? I don't think it's high on many girl's private fantasies.

i would think that Obama getting elected would really turn the tide in thailand in terms of skin color and what is good and bad. when will the thais wake up and realize that dark skin is not bad? this guy must have done the rounds on 1/4th of that floor and he did not get one taker. i really felt bad for him and i dont know what is wrong with these thai girls that they think this way.

i dont think blacks want to be associated with obama. seems obama stands for facism, communism and all the other isms around. something is wrong when some of your supporters include fIDel castro! and huGo chVez!

obama has set negrows back decades. FUNNY THING IS HE IS ALSO WHITE, his momma is caucasian.

and a muslim!

i dont think blacks want to be associated with obama. seems obama stands for facism, communism and all the other isms around. something is wrong when some of your supporters include fIDel castro! and huGo chVez!

ist been reported that toilet paper is hard to get in cuban hospitals, which are govt run.

obama has set negrows back decades. FUNNY THING IS HE IS ALSO WHITE, his momma is caucasian.

Hi Blizzard, how you're doing....? :)

Anyway, how many normal girls want to be chatted up in public by a foreign sex tourist hoping for a freeby? I don't think it's high on many girl's private fantasies.

When I had my first Thai g/f (a college student), I was asked by some jealous Thai guys, whether I had 'no money to pay for bargirls'.. :)

After that, my initial fascination with everything Thai was markedly cooled.. :D

One of Thai Visa's stupidest posts for sure.

I can only image the OP lingering off in the background while all this is supposed to be going on.

Well, a troll is not known for its intelligence. :) Poor troll, maybe it's not its fault.

intellectual capacity of a feather duster, for sure (with apologies to all feather dusters for that insult).

When I had my first Thai g/f (a college student), I was asked by some jealous Thai guys, whether I had 'no money to pay for bargirls'.. :)

After that, my initial fascination with everything Thai was markedly cooled.. :D

i hearthere are 1000s of u :D ni students masquearading as bargirls, or is it the other way around :D:D

i hearthhere are previously Banned Members masquerading as new members. :)

You have to admit The Mafia Don who started the post injects fun and humour into the forum... There are only so many scams and sidsod postings one can take...

Keep up the banter Don but try not to get banned this time :D

Were you so close you could here what was being said between said man and Thai girls? Could you enlighten us with some of his patter that didn't work...