Garden Equipment

Rooo

In Mae Nam, coming from Bhoput, left hand side, before 7-5, used to be this german engineer,

he was into building power mulching machines which even would turn coconut leaves and husks

into mulch... or talk to Mr.Sopot of Sopot Electric Bhoput.

Thank you.

still have in homepro the other day 4000b

Well just went back there , just to double check not there.

The summary of shopping expedition, Maenam trading zilch , Suppot's had one large garden mulcher 11,000 Baht & nothing else found.

Bought this , a GBL 800 E Bosh in Bangkok. Including VAT , landed on my doorstep Bht 2,250.00.

Looks like a blower that I saw in BigC today for 299 baht.

That's why they call you PS lol, that was a hair dryer. :) Look at my hair.

Isn't a rake like under 200 baht? I bought one and it's good exercise (and really therapeutic for contemplating your navel) and no one complains of the noise and unlike the electricity bill, I work for peanuts (really).

Edit: I have to say though, some dogs love to play with the leafblower. It can be real a real "blast" for the two of them.

Edited by Mark Wolfe

Isn't a rake like under 200 baht? I bought one and it's good exercise (and really therapeutic for contemplating your navel) and no one complains of the noise and unlike the electricity bill, I work for peanuts (really).

Edit: I have to say though, some dogs love to play with the leafblower. It can be real a real "blast" for the two of them.

Great I'll supply the rake & you can get cracking cleaning dead bamboo leaves under 200 meters of thick foliage. :)

I stopped into look at the 11,000 baht one today... pretty light duty 2 HP... very small feeding hole... I think would plug very easily! :)

So it will be interesting to know how your Bosh one works out.... I used something similar years ago, ("back home") it created a lot of dust, chewing the foliage... & plugged up often!~ :D

I, too would wonder if a rake & a compost bin would be better! (and no I am not volunteering, my garden keeps me busy enough.... :D) Perhaps getting the grass clippings from the lady with composting question! ... & make some nice compost! :D:D

Edited by samuijimmy

I stopped into look at the 11,000 baht one today... pretty light duty 2 HP... very small feeding hole... I think would plug very easily! :)

So it will be interesting to know how your Bosh one works out.... I used something similar years ago, ("back home") it created a lot of dust, chewing the foliage... & plugged up often!~ :D

I, too would wonder if a rake & a compost bin would be better! (and no I am not volunteering, my garden keeps me busy enough.... :D) Perhaps getting the grass clippings from the lady with composting question! ... & make some nice compost! :D:D

The Bosh is just a Blower, not a mulcher.The leaves will be used on compost heap.With a mulcher or shredder, you can use it on your garden beds straight away too.