Rain

gotlost

This is the weather I don't really like. I can live with the rain, I enjoy the clean air but I hate the cold. It was ok for one day, yesterday I disliked it already, today I really don't like it. I have had enough of this weather in my life, it was the reason I went over here in the first place. But there is always the true saying, after the rain comes sunshine, I hope tomorrow it will.

This is the weather I don't really like. I can live with the rain, I enjoy the clean air but I hate the cold. It was ok for one day, yesterday I disliked it already, today I really don't like it. I have had enough of this weather in my life, it was the reason I went over here in the first place. But there is always the true saying, after the rain comes sunshine, I hope tomorrow it will.

On a side note, isn't it great to be able to talk about the weather, as a topic? 98% of the time, today's weather is the same as yesterday's, and the same as tomorrow's weather. To be going through a spell with true uncertainty is kind of nice!

On a side note, isn't it great to be able to talk about the weather, as a topic? 98% of the time, today's weather is the same as yesterday's, and the same as tomorrow's weather. To be going through a spell with true uncertainty is kind of nice!

Even though in two weeks time I'll be back in the UK the home of miserable weather [and people] I'm quiet enjoying it.

I took the kids up to wat Doi Saket to look at the views of the beautiful bruised sky then we stocked up on sang som,coke, snacks and oveltine and spend the rest of the afternoon watching some stupid movie about owls and then Jurassic park 3 while the rain bucketed it down outside.

Yes indeed Winnie, in the Netherlands people talk about the weather every day while here I only use to say 'another day in paradise' .

By the way, the water level in the kreeks here are rising quite fast, that means the river Ping must have reached a high level.

To me this rain seems a little strange. I would say that we are going into the 3rd day now and the rain has been steadly falling at my place, just a drizzle , not heavy, but steady, all day, all night, all day.

I usually see the rain come down heavy some times, then stop for a while, then maybe slow for a while, or at least vary the density. but this rain is just a drizzle but steady, steady steady.

Strange year this 2011 is turning out to be with many, many wacko things hapening all around the world.

Maybe time to say forget the ark, and get out the white robe and the sign " The end in coming."

:)

G

To me this rain seems a little strange. I would say that we are going into the 3rd day now and the rain has been steadly falling at my place, just a drizzle , not heavy, but steady, all day, all night, all day.

I usually see the rain come down heavy some times, then stop for a while, then maybe slow for a while, or at least vary the density. but this rain is just a drizzle but steady, steady steady.

Strange year this 2011 is turning out to be with many, many wacko things hapening all around the world.

Maybe time to say forget the ark, and get out the white robe and the sign " The end in coming."

:)

G

You could have an end of the world special

Whilst all this coolness and wetness is welcome and way better than all that seasonal burning, doesn't it just mean that when everything eventually dries up again, there will be even more burning to come than usual, given the extra growth that's currently going on with all this rain?

I fear unusually high smoke levels next month.

Whilst all this coolness and wetness is welcome and way better than all that seasonal burning, doesn't it just mean that when everything eventually dries up again, there will be even more burning to come than usual, given the extra growth that's currently going on with all this rain?

I fear unusually high smoke levels next month.

Kill joy..:lol:

I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain

What a glorious feeling I'm happy again

There's a brunette on my left and a sweetie on my right

Because it's so cold they're holding me tight.

I'm laughing at clouds, it can rain all the day

I'll be enjoying my time getting laid in the hay.

I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain

What a glorious feeling I'm happy again

There's a brunette on my left and a sweetie on my right

Because it's so cold they're holding me tight.

I'm laughing at clouds, it can rain all the day

I'll be enjoying my time getting laid in the hay.

:cheesy:

Our local PM10 readings less than half of Phuket's in today's update. Who would ever have thought that we'd be able to say that in March.

Would like to know where your obtaining your information as www.pcd.go.th show no information for the past three days including PM10 readings.

Unreliable sources tell me the Chiang Mai and Chiangmai pollution measurement stations have rusted! :rolleyes: In the meantime, read the Uparaj site. It is located in the middle of the Old City.

Do you have a web site or do we need to Google it?

• 2 weeks later...

Usual story in Banwangtan, Hang Dong .lots of thunder, 3 minute shower,all over. Well according to the weather site there was only a 10% chance of rain anyway and they got in right.Stop press.... its come back :D