Rain

gotlost

It's actually drizzling enough at Nimmanhamin to make the ground wet. Forget the sandbags, I'm breaking out the life-raft!

Does anyone wish to form a mutual-association, to start construction immediately, upon an Ark ? :o:rolleyes:

Wonderful, torrential, unseasonable rain!!! This is getting us through the smoke season very nicely.

What smoke?? Just had 6 dropes.

I think it's not only the rain that cleanses, it's also the wind blowing from a different direction that clears the air.

[...]

Rolling to the other side of the bed and looking out the window, I can clearly see the mountain. So.. whatever that was yesterday, this is shaping up to be an incredibly good hazy season. On track to be the best one in living memory. (or at least the best one since records have been kept). We'll probably still get a handful of bad days, but overall we're on track I think.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Wonderful, torrential, unseasonable rain!!! This is getting us through the smoke season very nicely.

What smoke?? Just had 6 dropes.

I think it's not only the rain that cleanses, it's also the wind blowing from a different direction that clears the air.

[...]

Rolling to the other side of the bed and looking out the window, I can clearly see the mountain. So.. whatever that was yesterday, this is shaping up to be an incredibly good hazy season. On track to be the best one in living memory. (or at least the best one since records have been kept). We'll probably still get a handful of bad days, but overall we're on track I think.

March 3 2010 PM10 reading was 101.6 . March 3 2011 is 52.7

Yesterday late afyernoon, there was the dark sky, heavy winds and the power fell off in this village (again) but...... no rain over here. :angry: Has anyone had any rain yesterday?

Had enough yesterday early evening to make me turn the wipers on on the car for at least 4 wipes on intermittent. Hard to be specific as the first wipe smeared dirt everywhere and I had to clean the screen, but it was definitely still spitting after having washed the screen.

The air was much fresher this morning.

There could be even better to come. Wunderground is forecasting the following for Wednesday: 60% chance of rain, 15.64mm, high of 18 degrees. That's almost monsoonal.

I'd dearly like to know what's causing these highly unusual weather patterns. Dearly hope they continue too.

Edited by KhunDave

Very weird, and wonderful this unseasonable rain.

It's knocking down all the smoke haze and dust....we are blessed this year in CM if this keeps up.

Out in the west end, Huay Kaew Rd. is rain slick wet, really just a light pitter patter going on for about the last hour or so.

:)