Mod My Click

Spoonman

Okies, i have a 2008 Honda Click (Fool injected model), its getting boring, whats readily available (in Pattaya) to step up its performance a bit, want to cover all bases, corner,accelerate and stop...

Any ideas.

Either get a new bike or keep what you have as it actually represents a pretty good choice for what you need in Pattaya rather than what you might want (dream about). Soon as the weather clears up a bit I'm going to rent a 250 Ninja R for one day, then a 650 Kawasaki just to do something different. But I ran into a guy getting his Kawasaki 650 topped with gas, pulled behind him on my Nouvo Elegance to wait my turn at the pump and I asked him how he liked his bike. It was a beautiful bike and when he pulled away I really liked the sound. It would be a great all rounder on U.S. highways. He said he liked his bike just fine but mine was much better for the Pattaya area. I sure wouldn't be modifying your bike in the hopes of getting marginally better performance in return for considerably less reliability.

bigger bike aint an option as my missus also uses the click, i on occassions ride it to work (laem Chabang) hence some additional performance would be nice, what sort of reliability issues arrise from a bit more grunt ??