Blinds And Curtains/pattaya?luxaflex

sattahip

I am fitting out a small condo and would like to use or at least get a quote from Luxaflex. I have already phoned and emailed their Head Office in Bangkok to find their Pattaya agent - to NO avail. The website agent locator is kaput also! Can anyone help with contact details.

The second part is maybe readers here have current (seen old threads) recommendations to tradesmen to do roman blinds and blackout curtains.

Thanks in advance.

If there are any Hunter Douglas shareholders reading, a good rocket up the bum is needed by their Bangkok operation

Dear Sattahip,

I would like to apologize again for not having a dealer in Pattaya.

I assure you that I will have this resolved with the utmost priority and I will get a sales person to contact you directly.

Please check your email or PM.

Thank you for choosing Hunter Douglas Window Fashions.

I am fitting out a small condo and would like to use or at least get a quote from Luxaflex. I have already phoned and emailed their Head Office in Bangkok to find their Pattaya agent - to NO avail. The website agent locator is kaput also! Can anyone help with contact details.

The second part is maybe readers here have current (seen old threads) recommendations to tradesmen to do roman blinds and blackout curtains.

Thanks in advance.

If there are any Hunter Douglas shareholders reading, a good rocket up the bum is needed by their Bangkok operation