El Diablo's 2

eldthailand

Attention Please... Again

It seems that someone on here does not want the decent, hardworking folk of Chaing Mai eating delicious burritos. In what I beleive to be a bold act of censorship, my topic announcing our 1 year anniversary has been removed because it was 'promoting' our business. This seems albeit hypocritical to me considering that half of the posts on here are 'promoting' different businesses and events. What do you all think about this? Could I be in the wrong here?

Hopefully this post will not be so shamefully removed, since its main topic is, after all, censorship.

Thanks Again, Cheers, and God Bless

El Diablos > Mean People

Just to inform. I passed by the other day. The free chips were so hard I was afraid my teeth would brake apart. Damned, never seen rocks like that they present you as an appetizer. The rest was not even worth to talk about. Oh yes, the iced water was not too bad and the service was Ok. The food however was far below zero. No way I (we) will return there again. Prepare you Mark (Miguels) as we are heading to you for a good Mexican meal.

Just to inform. I passed by the other day. The free chips were so hard I was afraid my teeth would brake apart. Damned, never seen rocks like that they present you as an appetizer. The rest was not even worth to talk about. Oh yes, the iced water was not too bad and the service was Ok. The food however was far below zero. No way I (we) will return there again. Prepare you Mark (Miguels) as we are heading to you for a good Mexican meal.
The other benefit of paid advertising is that you don't get any negative feed-back, somehow.

Worth thinking about. :)

Edited by KevinHunt

I was wondering how long it would be before Miguels got a plug.

Attention Please... Again

It seems that someone on here does not want the decent, hardworking folk of Chaing Mai eating delicious burritos. In what I beleive to be a bold act of censorship, my topic announcing our 1 year anniversary has been removed because it was 'promoting' our business. This seems albeit hypocritical to me considering that half of the posts on here are 'promoting' different businesses and events. What do you all think about this? Could I be in the wrong here?

Hopefully this post will not be so shamefully removed, since its main topic is, after all, censorship.

Thanks Again, Cheers, and God Bless

El Diablos > Mean People

do you read the bangkok post as well :)

funny thing thaivisa, good structure great contribution hindered by control and fear of competition of which there is little

do you read the bangkok post as well :)

funny thing thaivisa, good structure great contribution hindered by control and fear of competition of which there is little

You should be more concerned about whether or not your team can beat the Bluenoses tonight. Catch you later?

it was 'promoting' our business. This seems albeit hypocritical to me considering that half of the posts on here are 'promoting' different businesses and events. What do you all think about this? Could I be in the wrong here?

Yes, you are in the wrong. You are promoting your own business as opposed to members who are recommending places and have no affiliation with them. Further attempts to promote your business, despite my request to you to contact sales if you wish to sponsor, will have consequences.

//Closed//